Dynadot

.com Need assistance valuing a 4-letter .com domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

anonymonk

Impact
Hi all. New user, but I've been lurking a while and learning a lot from the posts here.

I have a four-letter .com domain that I'm trying to get a valuation for. EstiBot says it's over $160K, Saw.com says over $230K.

Are these valuations reliable at all?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It really depends on the Domain.
If the name is a single word, probably could.
I think you should ask for a professional appraisal or you can ask the guys here , I’m sure they’ll be happy to help you!

•••
would love to see what 4L it is, but usually with purchasing for investing its 10% of those valuations not to say they arent accurate but for investors they know what they can buy them for and how much profit they want themselves in selling them. You can wait til haleys comet comes back with the valuation prices but that doesnt guarantee sales. ty.

•••
either share the 4L here on this thread or go to the appraisal thread to get more detail evaluations. ty.

•••
It really depends on the Domain.
If the name is a single word, probably could.
I think you should ask for a professional appraisal or you can ask the guys here , I’m sure they’ll be happy to help you!
Thanks. It's not a word, but it's easy to pronounce.

•••
either share the 4L here on this thread or go to the appraisal thread to get more detail evaluations. ty.
Thanks. I'll check over there. I don't want to post it publicly yet, as there are obvious interested parties at the moment.

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back