question Need a Little Help!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mr Unknown

Account Closed
Impact
Hello,

I want to invest in 5L.com domains.

Can we get information how much 5L domains are registered and how many are left?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Take my advice stay away from 5l dot coms....This is a niche that really hasn't gotten off of the ground and it doesnt look like things are going to change anytime soon.

•••
•••
unless its brandable 5 letter , but if not then stay away imo

•••
I was wondering this myself. I found a one-syllable 5L.com that is one letter off a first name (albeit uncommon first name). But it's easy to explain "LLLLL with an S".
Is a one-syllable 5L.com rare to find available? It expired a few months ago and was never caught.

•••
•••
Ok apparently I can't count. The domain I was referring to is a 6L.com.
And when I said "LLLLL with an S", I wasn't referring to a plural at the end, but an S in the middle of the name instead of C. It would be clear to the person actually hearing the name.
I realize this no longer pertains to the original question, but any thoughts? I'm most curious about the fact that it's only one syllable.

•••
Your headline is still valid

You need help

•••
Imo , 5L.com do have potential if you go after the right ones. Just need to make sure u know what u are buying and not waste money on the crappy ones

•••
My suggestion, go for the expired domains every night, select a few (you will get only a few though) easily pronounceable ones everyday and build up your portfolio slow but steadily. Stay away from the Chinese hype of chips in 5L.

•••
If they read as an actual word by all means, but random ones aren't great.

•••
If they read as an actual word by all means, but random ones aren't great.
Actual words in 5 letter is next to impossible. Have found a few in six letters, but not common word though. Cannot expect huge ROI but 5L will sell more than the reg price if its pronounceable for sure.

•••
All major brands are made of 5L pronounceble names. A few listed below among 1000s of cool names
yahoo, honda, titan, casio, nikon, canon, seiko, rolex, cisco
To be noted these are not any dictionary words but the brandable ones

•••
5 letter domains are an excellent investment provided you get the right ones.

Examples of some excellent 5L domains include: egoni, qurvo, recet, etc

Examples to avoid include: wawas, xeruq, polik, lkrfw, utqyr, knswq, etc

•••
5 letter domains are an excellent investment provided you get the right ones.

Examples of some excellent 5L domains include: egoni, qurvo, recet, etc

Examples to avoid include: wawas, xeruq, polik, lkrfw, utqyr, knswq, etc

polik is a good name. Its a geo and brandable too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back