NameSilo

REQ-LOGO Need 7 logos - But will be paid small $1 each!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I need few logos to list my brandable domains for sale at few websites like www.Branddo.com

You can see the site and find the accepted logos of any domain put for sale.

Here are the domains required logo.

All are .coms
VMJT
Pumky
Kuppie
Klyka
SeekBrands
Pumty
Kumty

Will pay for one logo per domain ( first accepted by branddo)

Paypal only.

Since I don't want to spend much at present, I am offering only $1 per accepted logo.

Please post logos here.

Being a lot of logos, the deadline for this contest is May 12th. However may complete if desired / accepted logo is achieved earlier and will update in this thread.

Any communication except paypal id should be done only in this thread.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My first submission :D

p.png

•••
Thanks for the first submission. But looking better which is similar quality as images posted at branddo.
I understand the $1 is very low. But this is a new kind of thing for me.

•••
Hello, I am not trying to be rude but I guess it's a bit of an insult to post a $1 budget here. Have you seen the other threads for logo contest? Those were sick and amazing logos and graphics!!! I myself would be very ashamed to even request a logo for $20.

If budget is an issue, I guess you can just do it yourself. I've used logogarden before and edit the some images at pixlr. These are just some of the online tools you can use and they're free!

Again, I am not trying to be a d***. It's just that I respect the quality of work people are doing in this section.

* Note to Mods: please delete this post if it seems inappropriate.

•••
Dear NamePrime, Thanks for your comment. As I explained it is a test basis and there is no compulsion. The thread itself says clearly about $1 per logo. So there is no intention on insult or something. I didn't require a high branding or professional logo. What I asked is similar logos in that website. If it is designed by any software or free software, I am cool with it. What i need is logo to be accepted for their site.

Anyhow I tried few and sent for their approval. I take your words in a very positive way.

Attachments

• vmjt.png
    vmjt.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 34
  • kuppie.png
    kuppie.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 34
  • pumky.jpg
    pumky.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 36
•••
This contest has exceeded it's deadline and is now over.

Contest Holder, Please start your selection process and announce the winner in the thread.

Good luck everyone,

•••
Time line extended.
Only accepted is Kuppie. That too I created by some software. Now There is an easy idea what is accepted and what is not accepted (vmjt & pumky)

Still waiting for other names. So please keep them coming

Attachments

• kuppie.png
    kuppie.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 31
•••
contest closed - passed deadline -

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back