Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainmaker-NL

Established Member
Impact
Contest: logo design

Prize: $ 100.-

Contest End Date & Time: May 15th 2017, 0900 AM GMT

Size requirements: scalable, should have about the size ratio of the logo on the top left on ontwikkel.scheiden-online.nl

General requirements: a logo that has a clean, modern look, just like the temporary logo on ontwikkel.scheiden-online.nl (top left: scheiden.online), combined with our company logo on the left or right side of the logo or in stead of our company logo another graphic design. I attached our logo with this posting.
You can get creative and alter the company logo to make it match with the website logo.

logo 1: scheiden.online (meaning: divorce.online) with the company logo or some other graphics left or right of the text.
The website will be for online divorces.
The colors of the website you can view on the temporary website. These colors are final, so you can use them as reference, although I do think the text scheiden.online should be white to make it stick out on the green background of the top bar. And I like the bigger orange dot as it is.

logo2: echtscheiding-buitenland.nl (meaning: international divorce) with company logo or other graphic
The colors of the website will be blue, instead of the green of ontwikkel.scheiden-online.nl. And I will use the same orange color.
The website will be for online divorces for (Dutch) clients that live abroad.

logo 3: alimentatie.online (meaning: alimony.online) with company logo or other graphic
The colors of this website are still not final, although I will use the orange color and probably blue.
The website is for online alimony calculation

logo 4: ouderschapsplan.online (meaning: parentingplan.online) wth company logo or other graphic
Colors are still not final. I will use same orange color.
The website will be for creating a parenting plan online for parents that are divorced or going to divorce.

So 4 logos, matching styles so you can immediately see they belong to the same company.
Possibly incorporate our logo, but I am open for other suggestions. And keep the logo flat so it doesnt take to much height at the top bar.

Additional information: the name of the company is "B& Advocaten", meaning B& Attorneys. And the 4 websites are not the corporate websites, but themed websites where we offer only one service per website.

And one last thing. This is probably the most challenging one: if you decide not to use our company logo in any form, but decide to create a diferent graphic per site, please please do not use broken rings, a court gavel or a angry wife and husband for the graphic design. Its tempting, but in my opinion makes the website look cheap. Every lawfirm can get images like that from Thinkstock or Shutterstock and it almost looks like a cheap easy solution.

Cannot wait to see what you come up with!
Regards,
Auke

Attachments

• B&logo_aangepast.jpg
    B&logo_aangepast.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 30
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
my try, feedback highly appreciated. If needed I can swap the places.

1.png
2.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks kraman. The design of the last post matches the style of the website and you got the company name/logo right.
Still curious to see if we could get some kind of graphic in there without making it too busy......

•••
Thanks kraman. The design of the last post matches the style of the website and you got the company name/logo right.
Still curious to see if we could get some kind of graphic in there without making it too busy......

Graphic for the right one or the left one? and can the graphic be the same for all?

thanks

•••
Graphic for the right one or the left one? and can the graphic be the same for all?

thanks
For the left one.
They could be the same for all, or if they are not the same, they would somehow have to match the product that we offer on each website....

•••
For the left one.
They could be the same for all, or if they are not the same, they would somehow have to match the product that we offer on each website....

thanks for the feedback.

•••
EDIT
========
logo.jpg

logo.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks. I like the circle icon with the dot you added. Clean, modern looking. The company logo doesnt really work for the design you have here. Could you make versions of the last 4 without the company logo? And I am not sure about the yellow color you added. This color isnt used on our website, but does keep the design "light-weight".

•••
I like the fact that you created a logo on the left that is different every time, but has the same look on all designs. And incorporating the company name underneath without taking to much space is also good. Could you make some other versions with different fonts/styles? I like modern/minimalistic, but am open for surprises.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
My try, incorporating into the middle of the round shape of the icon a separate negative space, to suggest the divorce, the separation.

s.png

a.png

ed.png

o.png

•••
Revision. Color can be changed. These are simple, clean and have a same theme. Thanks.

V1
logo.jpg

V2

logo.jpg

Favicon

logo.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
It is very simple, yet effective. At the outset it may look like an icon but it has got a very strong meaning. The two pieces that are missing from the circle are the male and the female. meaning they are separated.

121.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back