Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainmaker-NL

Established Member
Impact
Contest: logo design

Prize: $ 100.-

Contest End Date & Time: May 15th 2017, 0900 AM GMT

Size requirements: scalable, should have about the size ratio of the logo on the top left on ontwikkel.scheiden-online.nl

General requirements: a logo that has a clean, modern look, just like the temporary logo on ontwikkel.scheiden-online.nl (top left: scheiden.online), combined with our company logo on the left or right side of the logo or in stead of our company logo another graphic design. I attached our logo with this posting.
You can get creative and alter the company logo to make it match with the website logo.

logo 1: scheiden.online (meaning: divorce.online) with the company logo or some other graphics left or right of the text.
The website will be for online divorces.
The colors of the website you can view on the temporary website. These colors are final, so you can use them as reference, although I do think the text scheiden.online should be white to make it stick out on the green background of the top bar. And I like the bigger orange dot as it is.

logo2: echtscheiding-buitenland.nl (meaning: international divorce) with company logo or other graphic
The colors of the website will be blue, instead of the green of ontwikkel.scheiden-online.nl. And I will use the same orange color.
The website will be for online divorces for (Dutch) clients that live abroad.

logo 3: alimentatie.online (meaning: alimony.online) with company logo or other graphic
The colors of this website are still not final, although I will use the orange color and probably blue.
The website is for online alimony calculation

logo 4: ouderschapsplan.online (meaning: parentingplan.online) wth company logo or other graphic
Colors are still not final. I will use same orange color.
The website will be for creating a parenting plan online for parents that are divorced or going to divorce.

So 4 logos, matching styles so you can immediately see they belong to the same company.
Possibly incorporate our logo, but I am open for other suggestions. And keep the logo flat so it doesnt take to much height at the top bar.

Additional information: the name of the company is "B& Advocaten", meaning B& Attorneys. And the 4 websites are not the corporate websites, but themed websites where we offer only one service per website.

And one last thing. This is probably the most challenging one: if you decide not to use our company logo in any form, but decide to create a diferent graphic per site, please please do not use broken rings, a court gavel or a angry wife and husband for the graphic design. Its tempting, but in my opinion makes the website look cheap. Every lawfirm can get images like that from Thinkstock or Shutterstock and it almost looks like a cheap easy solution.

Cannot wait to see what you come up with!
Regards,
Auke

Attachments

• B&logo_aangepast.jpg
    B&logo_aangepast.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 30
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
@galalogo
I too thought the same idea of using a ring concept and when i was to about the post I saw you already posted. So, I changed it to this idea. The icon give you a more meaningful sense in accordance with the theme of the website. I am not using anyone's idea. This solely made in accordance with the requirement of the CH. No offence but i could point out instances where your icon is inspired from the other designers concept from the same contest.
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
pleas hold on I'm working on a concept :)

•••
pleas hold on I'm working on a concept :)
I will wait. Contest ends in 40 minutes but I can wait a bit longer if neccessary. If you cannot post yet at the end time, just let me know so I can extend the time.

•••
First Try:

Last edited:
•••
I will wait. Contest ends in 40 minutes but I can wait a bit longer if neccessary. If you cannot post yet at the end time, just let me know so I can extend the time.

Hi,
I just posted the basic concept I had in mind. Need to put your B& logo next to it. Feedback much appreciated.

•••
•••
•••
Ok will make that modification and post. I assume the colors also have to remain the same.
Yes, the colors pf the website are best to be used in the design. Dont use totally different colors. Although colors van be changed easily and the main focus is the desing itself

•••
Scheiden.online concept modified - please tell me which of these formats should I pursue for the other 3. Your site's logo has been shown on top for easy comparison. Also the font of online being used small is what is generally used for the extension so that people do not miss the dot and go to some other URL.

Last edited:
•••
Scheiden.online concept modified - please tell me which of these formats should I pursue for the other 3. Your site's logo has been shown on top for easy comparison. Also the font of online being used small is what is generally used for the extension so that people do not miss the dot and go to some other URL.

Show attachment 58459
If you could make one last concept for all 4 logos with the first design.
I am going to end the contest in 20 minutes from now, so you can post one more try.

•••
Tried some other blues for the 3rd and 4th logos.

Last edited:
•••
2 minutes left. Still havent heard back from Galalogo on the option to change the dots on all the i.......

•••
•••
The winner is Galalogo with share #28, provided that he/she will change the orange dots on all the i to white.
However, I also like design #25 from kraman, so I decided to create a second place where I will also take his design for $50.- if he agrees.
I want to thank all participants for their efforts. As I said before, there is a lot of talent here on Namepros. Perfect to get a good logo quickly.
Thank you.

•••
•••
•••
Files sent and design contest prize received.
Thanks @Rainmaker-NL

•••
Well, that concludes this contest.
Thank you all again for your designs and efforts.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back