Domain Empire

audio Nas sold $720,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone who want to buy an LLL.com for $719,000 ($1,000 discount) let me know.

•••
this is a million dollar name @Keith, NAS is very popular term, an industry jargon. kinda undersold.

but congrats!

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
@Keith Congratulations. This is an amazing sale. Thank you for sharing.

•••
•••
•••
Congrats on fantastic sale of great name!

•••
@Keith and this is just a testament as to why I have always highly regarded your advice and tips along the way, during my time here at NP! Congratulations!!!! You should be very proud of yourself, it's quite an accomplishment. AWESOME!

•••
Congratulations! How many times did you have to say no to $500,000 @Keith?

•••
•••
Congrats. Fabulous sale and ROI if what I've read is correct!

•••
Nice hit, @Keith.
I guess the first round of beer is on you. ;)

Well done.

Peace,
Kenny

Last edited:
•••
if i had 50K, i would retire and i wouldn't buy anything lol :D ^_^
$50k is nothing and even $1M is nothing these days. Think Big!

•••
Thanks all!

@DanSanchez exactly once because that was their opening offer :)

I salute your bravery for turning down a 500k offer, very few can do that! It paid off eventually.. great job and great sale.

Congratulations

•••
well, 50K sale is better than no sale : D
just one step at a time my friend, right now i am still working hard to make my first 5-figure sale. ^_^
after that i will think big and i will let you know when that happens ^_^ :D

•••

$50k is a lot of money to anyone, even Elon Musk.

If someone is involved in a mid-5 figure domain sale (especially for a good ROI) that is good going, not many domain investors will be involved in a sale this amount.

I've been involved in big deals in the past. Hopefully I'll be involved in a 7 figure sale one day, I'm sure many people hope to too, but that isn't easy, to do that you need an asset to warrant this price tag and there's only a handful on the market which are potentially worth 7 figures and they arn't easy to get a hold of.

Last edited:
•••
•••
$50k is a lot of money to anyone, even Elon Musk.

If someone is involved in a mid-5 figure domain sale (especially for a good ROI) that is good going, not many domain investors will be involved in a sale this amount.

I've been involved in big deals in the past. Hopefully I'll be involved in a 7 figure sale one day, I'm sure many people hope to too, but that isn't easy, to do that you need an asset to warrant this price tag and there's only a handful on the market which are potentially worth 7 figures and they arn't easy to get a hold of.

But I have said that because I replied to what he said, He said "if i had 50K, i would retire"
So getting retired with only $50k is not a good idea. that why I said its nothing.

Last edited:
•••
Congrats for this amazing big sale!

•••
•••
this is a million dollar name @Keith, NAS is very popular term, an industry jargon. kinda undersold.
It was undersold. The buyer, while paying a bunch, actually got a good deal. They’ll make money any way they choose to proceed.

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations @Keith ...Incredible sale...

•••
It was undersold. The buyer, while paying a bunch, actually got a good deal. They’ll make money any way they choose to proceed.

I am more interested in how you acquired it for 50k. I would also have bougth it if it came my way for 50K and flipped it for 100 k rofl
Or maybe not. I would have so greedy, I'd have waited for the 8 figure payday

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back