IT.COM

Free Domain Tools

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bookmarked!!

Haven't tried them fully but the google backlink one will be really useful for a new venture I'm involved in

•••
Hey thanks domainnut!!
Added them to my fav too!

•••
Pretty good tools.

They'll come in handy! :D

•••
Great tools Domainut. Thanks!

•••
•••
•••
Domainut,

I got this error repeated infinite loop of times on the WhoIs link (I was testing with proproject.com)...
Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to whois.godaddy.com:43 in /home/sparfait/public_html/whois.php on line 30

BTW, talking shop here, sometime do a view source on the Alexa pages and you'll see they go to extra trouble to make it difficult to parse the traffic ranking with a computer. Looks like you parse it anyway on the OV/Link Pop - congrats! - care to share your secret?

Thanks for the tools and best wishes with the site!

•••
Sorry Roger, I was using the godaddy whois database and it doesn't seem to be working all the time. I will change it. And as for Alexa, it took 2 weeks to get that right, and i am working on a few more tricks for snapnames :) If this next one works, it could have a big influence on WLS subscriptions if it does go into effect. I started working on it the day that they implemented the new system, and now I am down to one last thing and it will work properly. But if it does, the general public will not know, maybe a few select individuals, so that it doesn't cause them to notice and change it :)

Sharing secrets in this industry can be detrimental to success, but I'll PM you roger, I also want to chat about a few other things.

Sid

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back