IT.COM

NameSilo Awesome Free domain portfolio management tools!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TampaDomains

Established Member
Impact
I am new to NameSilo, I just got a domain there last week, but I see now they have some awesome portfolio tools. You can use them for all your domains no matter where they are registered.

Domain Link Manager:
upload all your domains, super easy and within 30 minutes they were all processed and showing the correct info,
Registrar, Created, Expiration, Updated, and Name Servers.
Very cool to easily see where all your domains are pointed to.

Then there is a cool expiration calendar where you can look month by month and see the domain names that will expire. and also can quickly use the search feature to pull up domains.

Then click the Marketplace Manager and you can see month by month what your renewal costs will be for the next 6 months based on the renewal prices you entered for .com, .info, etc.

Also see a snapshot of you % of .com, .info, .net, etc.

Pretty cool all for Free!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am new to NameSilo, I just got a domain there last week, but I see now they have some awesome portfolio tools. You can use them for all your domains no matter where they are registered.

Domain Link Manager:
upload all your domains, super easy and within 30 minutes they were all processed and showing the correct info,
Registrar, Created, Expiration, Updated, and Name Servers.
Very cool to easily see where all your domains are pointed to.

Then there is a cool expiration calendar where you can look month by month and see the domain names that will expire. and also can quickly use the search feature to pull up domains.

Then click the Marketplace Manager and you can see month by month what your renewal costs will be for the next 6 months based on the renewal prices you entered for .com, .info, etc.

Also see a snapshot of you % of .com, .info, .net, etc.

Pretty cool all for Free!

Thanks for the "shout out"! We are very proud of the free tools we make available for domain professionals and anybody else interested in maintaining large portfolios. We would of course like domains to be registered with us, but we understand this cannot always be the case so many of our offerings are built to support domains with any registrar.

Here is a link to write-ups/videos covering a few such services:
https://www.namesilo.com/Support/Domain-Investor-Tools

Thanks again for taking a look at our service offerings.

•••
We have recently utilized the reg services of NameSilo and are very pleased to date.

The new " tool " offerings will no doubt will be utilized as well!

•••
NameSilo is the best domain registrar imo.

•••
Thanks for the "shout out"! We are very proud of the free tools we make available for domain professionals and anybody else interested in maintaining large portfolios. We would of course like domains to be registered with us, but we understand this cannot always be the case so many of our offerings are built to support domains with any registrar.

Here is a link to write-ups/videos covering a few such services:
https://www.namesilo.com/Support/Domain-Investor-Tools

Thanks again for taking a look at our service offerings.

Can you sell domains on your marketplace if they are not registered on NameSilo?

•••
Can you sell domains on your marketplace if they are not registered on NameSilo?

Sorry, not at this time, but it is something we are very strongly considering adding.

•••
And now I discover the Market Sites feature which is awesome also. I have a website for my domains that I have not updated with tons of new domains I bought for a month or so because its to tedious.

Now with this feature, because I already have all my domains loaded into Domain Link manager, within minutes I created a great free website with all my domains listed right away with inquiry forms and a great search function. It is customizable also.

And if you use a domain registered on NameSilo you can use it for your new free website or just forward another domain over but in that case it will show the market site address.

I have to say for a registrar that I barely heard of a few weeks ago, they really got it going on!
Lots of great free stuff.

•••
I have to say for a registrar that I barely heard of a few weeks ago, they really got it going on!
Lots of great free stuff.

They've been around for ages and I'd say it's currently the best registrar out there, in terms of fair pricing, support, intuitive backend and additional tools for domainers imo

•••
Indeed namesilo is the best and the most important they have free different layers of security and thats y IMO every dominer like them.. I'm transferring all my valuable domains to them. I have already transferred 18 domains.
Some Free security features i like most.
Authy app authentication at login
Free privacy
Extra Layer of security questions which you can set for domain transfer or any other chages.

•••
Anyone know how to edit offer/counter in marketplace? 1st time and made a mistake.

•••
Is there any way to bulk edit the domain names (Caps - small)?
namepros >> NamePros

I seen single edit option but it's tough for 450+ domains to edit one by one...

•••
Is there any way to bulk edit the domain names (Caps - small)?
namepros >> NamePros

I seen single edit option but it's tough for 450+ domains to edit one by one...

Hello. Sorry, but that is not currently possible. I will be sure to pass along your request to our development team since I can certainly see how bulk-updating the casing of domains would be a time-saver.

•••
I will be sure to pass along your request to our development team since I can certainly see how bulk-updating the casing of domains would be a time-saver.
Alternatively, add whatever the case we upload (or) add (Just like other marketplaces)

Just a smart idea for better user friendly :)

•••
Alternatively, add whatever the case we upload (or) add (Just like other marketplaces)

Just a smart idea for better user friendly :)

Wanted to let you know that our system will now maintain the casing you used when you add/import domains.

•••
Wanted to let you know that our system will now maintain the casing you used when you add/import domains.

found bug.. when you go anywhere other than page1 of yoru domains in the store.. then use home button to go top of page, or scroll up with mouse or scrollabr, it automatically goes down a few pages once it hits the top.

works fine on page1.. but not other pages.

thanks for fixing
cheers

•••
found bug.. when you go anywhere other than page1 of yoru domains in the store.. then use home button to go top of page, or scroll up with mouse or scrollabr, it automatically goes down a few pages once it hits the top.

works fine on page1.. but not other pages.

thanks for fixing
cheers

Hello. This is not a bug - it is part of the design. If you go directly to a paginated page and scroll up, the system will automatically load the prior result set until it reaches the first page of possible results.

•••
Hello. This is not a bug - it is part of the design. If you go directly to a paginated page and scroll up, the system will automatically load the prior result set until it reaches the first page of possible results.

damn it! my bad! I honetly thought that going to page2 or 3 etc.. meant that the previous pages disappear from view! but I see now that your store keeps all previous pages loaded too! odd way to design thigns I guess..I think in most sites, when we go to pageX it makes all previous pages disappear.. whether sedo.. gd.. or you name it.. but I think this is nice design.

in that case maybe I can bring to your attention another bug I found and reported while ago but never got conirmation of reception etc.. so I've no clue whats happening.

when I click domains, then enter into search bar exact name to find, say domainx.com

yoru system removes the dot in searchbar, and says domainxcom not found. and finds nothing. would be cool to fix

i attach pic for nler.net search example.

thanks.

Attachments

• hyutyuy.JPG
    hyutyuy.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 30
•••
damn it! my bad! I honetly thought that going to page2 or 3 etc.. meant that the previous pages disappear from view! but I see now that your store keeps all previous pages loaded too! odd way to design thigns I guess..I think in most sites, when we go to pageX it makes all previous pages disappear.. whether sedo.. gd.. or you name it.. but I think this is nice design.

in that case maybe I can bring to your attention another bug I found and reported while ago but never got conirmation of reception etc.. so I've no clue whats happening.

when I click domains, then enter into search bar exact name to find, say domainx.com

yoru system removes the dot in searchbar, and says domainxcom not found. and finds nothing. would be cool to fix

i attach pic for nler.net search example.

thanks.

Thanks for the report. This has been fixed.

•••
thanks. your fixer team is kickass. nice job.
I'll be sure to report more things as they pop.
great store tool for all domainers! glad to make good product even better.
good day.

•••
if possible then I'd like to make a feature or feedback request:

I notice that now your site is configured with some default categories. ~15 of them.
however, upon adding domains to store, they do not go into any of them per se. and by default we need to be in ALL CATEGORIES in order to see our domains or search them.
unles of course we move domains around into different categories, through domain link.

that being said, since nothing goes by default into the categories supplied by you (and rightly so), may I ask your team to allow removing any/all categories provided by default in your templates. I am sure many people depending on portofolio will want to be able to only have the categories they want in there. from scratch. versus having to mislead clients with many categories which potentially will remain forever empty.

so again, I'd like to suggest 2 options:

either leave all categories as they are now by default but allow all/any to be removed

or

remove by default all of them and leave only one main called say "ALL DOMAINS" or "ALL CATEGORIES" which is where all domains go now anyway.. and then allow people ot add whichever categories they need from scratch.

thank you for listening to this feedback.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back