Domain Empire

Namesilo, <- Selective SCAMMER!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LiglerJaidin86

Established Member
Impact
Never use their escrow to make your private deals with your partners! They will scam you by saying your account is deactivated due to fraud! All my partners used their legitimate PayPal accounts and own funds to make the deals. They just deadlocked your fund and scam it!

Official response from NameSilo:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Probably an automated message. It happens all the time. Sometimes using a VPN triggers this. No big deal.

Point is, there's an issue with the escrow as I understand. If that happens money will be refunded, domain returned. They don't hold a domain hostage, and they didn't steal any money so they did nothing wrong.

Honestly, they're a very reputable registrar and you come in here falsely accusing them where in reality you merely hit a slight bump.

True, support could be faster at times but they're always willing to help and sort out any issues.
A "reputable" is the basic requirement to become a SELECTIVE scammer. Just try it and don't just talk man.

•••
A "reputable" is the basic requirement to become a SELECTIVE scammer. Just try it and don't just talk man.

They are accusing me too. All money involved is clean and legitimate. That's why I'm sharing so much here.

•••
... just read up on everything else you said. If I'd encounter you as a client I'd kick you out without thinking twice for the total disrespect you're showing.

•••
They will scam you by saying your account is deactivated due to fraud!
Maybe you did commit fraud. You dont provide any details and I cannot find any other complaint here about Namesilo scamming people. Either give us more details or your post here cannot be trusted and is worthless.

•••
... just read up on everything else you said. If I'd encounter you as a client I'd kick you out without thinking twice for the total disrespect you're showing.
Yes no problem, it is supposed to be mutual. They didn't too. I don't mind. But be clear to all numbers about money.

•••
Maybe you did commit fraud. You dont provide any details and I cannot find any other complaint here about Namesilo scamming people. Either give us more details or your post here cannot be trusted and is worthless.
Ok what kinds of proof indeed? I am willing to provide here.

•••
Ok what kinds of proof indeed? I am willing to provide here.
More information on what you were doing, how much money, why/when it was shutdown, anything.

•••
Just ignore this thread. @namesilo will respond to their customer (and I use the term loosely) when they see this thread,

•••
I had 3 domains:

bigbigtime.online
letzgo.top
neversold.online

I got 2 buyers privately who would buy it. The funding sources are all from verified PayPal accounts. I can contact all buyers as they are not matched via the marketplace. For now, they just block my account after 7 days and said my account is deactivated due to fraud. But in my buyer sides, they didn't file dispute in PayPal and also are contacting them. They didn't reply to them.

•••
I had 3 domains:

bigbigtime.online
letzgo.top
neversold.online

I got 2 buyers privately who would buy it. The funding sources are all from verified PayPal accounts. I can contact all buyers as they are not matched via the marketplace. For now, they just block my account after 7 days and said my account is deactivated due to fraud. But in my buyer sides, they didn't file dispute in PayPal and also are contacting them. They didn't reply to them.
Interesting. Those look like garbage domains. You got 2 private buyers for some reason. Now NS smells fraud.

How much $$$ were each of the sales ? I think there is more to this story.

•••
in my buyer sides, they didn't file dispute in PayPal and also are contacting them. They didn't reply to them.

This shows to me there's more to the story and either you or your buyer brought this upon yourself.

•••
This shows to me there's more to the story and either you or your buyer brought this upon yourself.
Frankly if yes, so what? If they don't comfy to make this business, just refund to all respective PayPal accounts and close the door. I don't care. But they hold all my payouts and also one domain of buyer. Is it fair?

•••
Frankly if yes, so what? If they don't comfy to make this business, just refund to all respective PayPal accounts and close the door. I don't care. But they hold all my payouts and also one domain of buyer. Is it fair?
How much $$ for each of the sales ?

•••

Yes.

•••
Interesting. Those look like garbage domains. You got 2 private buyers for some reason. Now NS smells fraud.

How much $$$ were each of the sales ? I think there is more to this story.
Whether these are rubbish, it depends. Take a look in what the others are selling too in their marketplace!

•••
•••
I had 3 domains:

bigbigtime.online
letzgo.top
neversold.online

How do you know the PP accounts are verified and how do you know they didn’t do a chargeback? You could not possibly know either unless you were the buyers 😮 ?

As I said earlier NameSilo will post the real story in their reply.

•••
All my partners used their legitimate PayPal accounts
All my buyers are helping me to reach them
After communicating with all buyers
All money involved is clean and legitimate
they didn't file dispute in PayPal
There it is

•••
How do you know the PP accounts are verified and how do you know they didn’t do a chargeback? You could not possibly know either unless you were the buyers 😮 ?

As I said earlier NameSilo will post the real story in their reply.

Seems like you are a newbie in domain trading. I know the buyers from other markets without escrow. Between ONLY verified account can top up in namesilo. In case they finished the deal, no reason to win the dispute in PayPal, that's why they provide PayPal as funding source. They are well protected by PayPal . In my case, we are not possible to make fraud.

•••
There it is
Wake up, EVEN seller and buyer are of the same person, what's wrong? There maybe many many reasons behind scamming them. Some company would make good turnover in domain trading for building reputation, and they would do that. This is just an example.

Last edited:
•••
There it is
You better have wider horizon before commenting the others. There are not just 0 and 1 in the world

•••
All 3 domains were registered at the same time on 03/06 of this year. Two of them were updated yesterday at same time.

Also the whois info is sketchy. Indian sounding name, Hong Kong location, Armenian or eastern europe name email address.

Somethin' ain't right !

Let's here NS side of the story.

Last edited:
•••
All 3 domains were registered at the same time on 03/06 of this year. Two of them were updated yesterday at same time.

Also the whois info is sketchy. Indian sounding name, Hong Kong location, Armenian or eastern europe name email address.

Somethin' ain't right !
Don't discriminate Indian mate. The main point is, are there any possibility we can fraud their marketplace in this case?

•••
Don't discriminate Indian mate. The main point is, are there any possibility we can fraud their marketplace in this case?
Its not discrimination, its that the contact info has too many oddities that raise questions.

Bottom line: NOBODY is going to believe your story until NS responds.

If they don't respond, then NOBODY will ever believe you because this all sounds very suspicious.

Last edited:
•••
Its not discrimination, its that the contact info has too many oddities that raise questions.

Bottom line: NOBODY is going to believe your story until NS responds.

If they don't respond, the NOBODY will ever believe you because this all sounds very suspicious.

Yes it is fine. I look for their reply too. They now really holding my money from legitimate sources. Just hope the case be handled fairly.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back