IT.COM

Namesilo, <- Selective SCAMMER!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LiglerJaidin86

Established Member
Impact
Never use their escrow to make your private deals with your partners! They will scam you by saying your account is deactivated due to fraud! All my partners used their legitimate PayPal accounts and own funds to make the deals. They just deadlocked your fund and scam it!

Official response from NameSilo:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi everyone,
First - thank you to the community for backing us here.

This is a standard mo of these kinds of abusers of our platform. They produce multiple identities (as they let everyone know earlier here) and sign up for paypal and namesilo accounts. They then purchase cheap domains and sell them to themselves for a large markup. In this case, one of the domains was 'sold' 2 days after purchase. After requesting and receiving the sale money to a new account paypal account for their 'sale', they either keep the fraud going with other emails and accounts or eventually request a charge back from paypal of which there is no seller (namesilo) protection and we lose the money.

•••
If not a scam, this is a classic money laundering operation.

•••
@LiglerJaidin86, if you could kindly stop making new accounts just to like your own posts and dislike @namesilo's posts, that'd be greatly appreciated. You're up to 19 accounts including your original.

I understand you're upset, but lying about the number of people who agree with you isn't an acceptable way to resolve this situation.

•••
So you just joined to criticize @namesilo ? I am sure they will respond with the real story.

•••
Contact their support team - what are hoping to achieve by moaning about it on here?

People are not going to stop using them because of your bad experience and not hearing from the other party involved

Complaining on here will not resolve the issue.....

•••
I had 3 domains:

bigbigtime.online
letzgo.top
neversold.online

I got 2 buyers privately who would buy it. The funding sources are all from verified PayPal accounts. I can contact all buyers as they are not matched via the marketplace. For now, they just block my account after 7 days and said my account is deactivated due to fraud. But in my buyer sides, they didn't file dispute in PayPal and also are contacting them. They didn't reply to them.
Interesting. Those look like garbage domains. You got 2 private buyers for some reason. Now NS smells fraud.

How much $$$ were each of the sales ? I think there is more to this story.

•••
Honestly we are newbie in there so just registered 3 domains there. We would try their escrow and test it. The amount involved is not that much, but just fight for justice here.
Honestly I think YOU are a scammer. You never used NS before, you bought three 3 really bad domains for a few dollars, you somehow found "buyers", did an escrow transaction and NS flagged you for fraud.

It looks like your "buyers" were in on the scam OR you and the buyers are the same person.

With this info you just posted it looks like you were testing NS so you could see if you could use them for fraud or money laundering or stolen accounts.

EVERYTHING about your story stinks.

So.... SHENANIGANS !!!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
•••
p.s
last i checked there was no seller protection for digital goods
There is. It might be not articulated well in their ToS and whatever, but i won multiple disputes as a digital goods seller. Just show them all your emails and screenshots.

•••
I am here. I will never escape. Namesilo, listen, before anything, are there terms that you have rights to hold my legitimate funds? Answer me please.
LOL, you put up your own money in the scam and can't get it back. :ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::giggle::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

•••
•••
Nope, I have a perfect marketplace score and a perfect rep with my peers on namepros.

You have..... Remind me what you have again (n)

•••
Nope I'm still here. Story will continue no worry

Cool. Now grow a pair and get yourself an honest job.

I'm all for seizing opportunity but people like you disgust me. No ethics, no honour. You got caught doing something (probably) illegal. Own up to it instead of bashing a reputable company and insulting respectable people and basically being a disgrace to humankind in general.

If you want to succeed in business, and continue down this road you might get there but you will have failed as a man.

•••
i guess we wont be seein ligerjaidin86 again any time soon

thanks for the laughs
He is still here, at least one account.
Boot this piece of shit out here @Support Team
This guy really just making fun of namepros now. And of course insulting namesilo.
They explained how @LiglerJaidin86 was attempting to rip them off via paypal chargebacks.
Maybe if you read that post, and thread in its entirety you would flush him down the toilet.
Thanks for understanding haha

•••
A simple chat with their support would solve the issue instead of....

•••
They will scam you by saying your account is deactivated due to fraud!
Maybe you did commit fraud. You dont provide any details and I cannot find any other complaint here about Namesilo scamming people. Either give us more details or your post here cannot be trusted and is worthless.

•••
All my partners used their legitimate PayPal accounts
All my buyers are helping me to reach them
After communicating with all buyers
All money involved is clean and legitimate
they didn't file dispute in PayPal
There it is

•••
Don't discriminate Indian mate. The main point is, are there any possibility we can fraud their marketplace in this case?
Its not discrimination, its that the contact info has too many oddities that raise questions.

Bottom line: NOBODY is going to believe your story until NS responds.

If they don't respond, then NOBODY will ever believe you because this all sounds very suspicious.

Last edited:
•••
And now it's clear. Nothing new here, same old fraud. Close the thread and ban the account.

•••
if you neither send payout to me nor refund all original buyers, where will the funds eventually go into?

Into a fund for all the times the scammers got away with it.

•••
Indeed it's very simple.
When someone creates multiple accounts on a platform it raises alarm bells. While there may be legitimate reasons (compartmentalization of assets), when there are monetary transactions being set up involving fresh domains and dodgy whois (and new user accounts) it's clear an abnormal pattern is taking shape.
You are probably not familiar with risk & fraud control procedures.
At this point it is very understandable they have doubts on your motives and your identity.

Maybe if you had been more upfront with them (and with us) they would look at you differently.
Instead you chose to slander a legitimate business without providing the full facts.

Can you prove that you are to not trying to cash out money from a hijacked paypal account for example ?
Sorry but it does not look good. When I see stuff like this taking place on our platforms I definitely want to know who we are dealing with. Strangely, some 'UX testers' prefer to vanish rather than verify their identity :)

•••
•••
If NameSilo deactivated your account for fraud, it is highly likely you did engage in fraud.

•••
a RIPPER okay? Did you experience that frankly? They just replied "
Your account was deactivated due to fraud.". Then what should be the next? End of story? Name of representative? They are accusing their customers, just from their reply format.

Probably an automated message. It happens all the time. Sometimes using a VPN triggers this. No big deal.

Point is, there's an issue with the escrow as I understand. If that happens money will be refunded, domain returned. They don't hold a domain hostage, and they didn't steal any money so they did nothing wrong.

Honestly, they're a very reputable registrar and you come in here falsely accusing them where in reality you merely hit a slight bump.

True, support could be faster at times but they're always willing to help and sort out any issues.

•••
... just read up on everything else you said. If I'd encounter you as a client I'd kick you out without thinking twice for the total disrespect you're showing.

•••
Ok what kinds of proof indeed? I am willing to provide here.
More information on what you were doing, how much money, why/when it was shutdown, anything.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back