IT.COM

Namesilo, <- Selective SCAMMER!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LiglerJaidin86

Established Member
Impact
Never use their escrow to make your private deals with your partners! They will scam you by saying your account is deactivated due to fraud! All my partners used their legitimate PayPal accounts and own funds to make the deals. They just deadlocked your fund and scam it!

Official response from NameSilo:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Even I have good mood today and buy some cheap domains. And my friend would gift me and buy it with a very high price
Illegal??? Any chargeback? If you think it would, please refund. If not, do sh*t up poor SCAMMER!
You have been outed. Your posts show you were buying junk to flip to yourself or others in on the scam. You got shut down and now you want your money back.

Why would a "friend" buy junk from you as a "gift". Why not just send you the money to your paypal as a gift ?

You are done here. NOBODY is believing you.

•••
How much is it? How you know I am doing scam? Any evidence? Please don't accuse the others without proof, IDIOT:singing::singing::singing:
I accuse you of being a scammer. Don't like it ? Complain to the mods or sue me.

•••
•••
You have been outed. Your posts show you were buying junk to flip to yourself or others in on the scam. You got shut down and now you want your money back.

Why would a "friend" buy junk from you as a "gift". Why not just send you the money to your paypal as a gift ?

Ok, for example, I made my own deal. What's wrong? I want to test their system and replicate another domain marketplace, before that knowing the operation flow? Is it illegal? Answer me.

•••
No mates for your around here, believe me.

You are bad for business, hope we see less of you in this industry.

If you are really a clean mind and smart, please realize, what did I do? Anything wrong? Just bought 3 domains and my friend buying it. Their money into my wallet with no chargeback. Could you tell me? I used their system legitimately.

•••
Ok, for example, I made my own deal. What's wrong? I want to test their system and replicate another domain marketplace, before that knowing the operation flow? Is it illegal? Answer me.
LOL, you keep changing your story. Do you not see how this make it more obvious you lied about everything. Why should we believe ANY of your story ?

You were NOT testing the system to see if it was okay, you lied about what you were doing from the start.

Also NS obviously saw what you were doing and shut you down.

Why don't you go somewhere else and try your scam over there.

This thread should be renamed "Anatomy of an escrow sale scam".

Last edited:
•••
LOL, you keep changing your story. Do you not see how this make it more obvious you lied about everything. Why should we believe ANY of your story ?

You were NOT testing the system to see if it was okay, you lied about what you were doing from the start.

Teach me how to scam NS please master. I can't get it. You know it?

•••
•••

How can we implement "
Anatomy of an escrow sale scam"? Then NS should cancel PayPal option .

•••
How can we implement "
Anatomy of an escrow sale scam"? Then NS should cancel PayPal option .
I am done with you and this thread.

Good luck with future criminality !

•••
And now it's clear. Nothing new here, same old fraud. Close the thread and ban the account.

•••
Hi everyone,
First - thank you to the community for backing us here.

This is a standard mo of these kinds of abusers of our platform. They produce multiple identities (as they let everyone know earlier here) and sign up for paypal and namesilo accounts. They then purchase cheap domains and sell them to themselves for a large markup. In this case, one of the domains was 'sold' 2 days after purchase. After requesting and receiving the sale money to a new account paypal account for their 'sale', they either keep the fraud going with other emails and accounts or eventually request a charge back from paypal of which there is no seller (namesilo) protection and we lose the money.

You better stop selling 7 days payout and cancel PayPal option. Don't take this false statement as your business slogan or advantages to scam users!

•••
And now it's clear. Nothing new here, same old fraud. Close the thread and ban the account.

How? We just made deals with legitimate PayPal accounts to trade 3 domains in low amount, less than $200 in total. What's wrong? I used namecheap before. Their CS is much better and did full refund immediately anyway.

•••
At least namecheap representative has name on it, for NS, things like internal emails

•••

I dont need anyone to believe me. It is useless even all ppl believing me as I have been scammed definitely. The scammer won't pay me back anyway.

•••
Hi everyone,

This is a standard mo of these kinds of abusers of our platform. They produce multiple identities (as they let everyone know earlier here) and sign up for paypal and namesilo accounts. They then purchase cheap domains and sell them to themselves for a large markup. In this case, one of the domains was 'sold' 2 days after purchase. After requesting and receiving the sale money to a new account paypal account for their 'sale', they either keep the fraud going with other emails and accounts or eventually request a charge back from paypal of which there is no seller (namesilo) protection and we lose the money.

Reply to me please. So many supporters right? Very simple question.

Ok, if you neither send payout to me nor refund all original buyers, where will the funds eventually go into?

For buying chips for party with all "supporters" here?

•••
Hi everyone,

Reply to me please. So many supporters right? Very simple question.

Ok, if you neither send payout to me nor refund all original buyers, where will the funds eventually go into?

For buying chips for party with all "supporters" here?

DON'T ESCAPE, please reply, Mr Justice

•••
I think you should quit ranting here and call namesilo to settle your dispute. Thanks

•••
Hi everyone,

You mean just treating the domain as a ball. To continue this, the ex ex ex buyer raises a cahrgeback after months? You won't be protected by PayPal? Is that simple? Why you still provide this funding way?

How hard to get some second hand domains and play this game in a much higher price? Then by following what you mentioned here, one can scam you a lot via PayPal?

•••
I think you should quit ranting here and call namesilo to settle your dispute. Thanks

They don't reply to me while contacting them.

•••
if you neither send payout to me nor refund all original buyers, where will the funds eventually go into?

Into a fund for all the times the scammers got away with it.

•••
•••
Nope, I have a perfect marketplace score and a perfect rep with my peers on namepros.

You have..... Remind me what you have again (n)

•••
Nope, I have a perfect marketplace score and a perfect rep with my peers on namepros.

You have..... Remind me what you have again (n)

Sh*tty domains... :) Oh wait, they blocked his account so I guess he doesn't have that either.

•••
Sh*tty domains... :) Oh wait, they blocked his account so I guess he doesn't have that either.
Nope I'm still here. Story will continue no worry

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back