IT.COM

Namesilo, <- Selective SCAMMER!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LiglerJaidin86

Established Member
Impact
Never use their escrow to make your private deals with your partners! They will scam you by saying your account is deactivated due to fraud! All my partners used their legitimate PayPal accounts and own funds to make the deals. They just deadlocked your fund and scam it!

Official response from NameSilo:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A simple chat with their support would solve the issue instead of....

•••
A simple chat with their support would solve the issue instead of....
Well, it is not from your wallet :)

•••
Their CS is terrible, even you don't know the name of the representative. How come I can communicate with them more? We just do business and use their escrow for trading. Never imagine by saying fraudulent activities.

•••
So you just joined to criticize @namesilo ? I am sure they will respond with the real story.

•••
Maybe they accidently flagged your account. Does that make them scammers? No. Look it up in the dictionary. You'd think as a domainer you'd know the actual meaning of a dictionary word.

•••
Maybe they accidently flagged your account. Does that make them scammers? No. Look it up in the dictionary. You'd think as a domainer you'd know the actual meaning of a dictionary word.

a RIPPER okay? Did you experience that frankly? They just replied "
Your account was deactivated due to fraud.". Then what should be the next? End of story? Name of representative? They are accusing their customers, just from their reply format.

•••
After communicating with all buyers, we all agree to cancel all deals their and refund to all respective PayPal accounts. Just reverse all transactions. If this company can't do it, what's difference from scammer? Could anyone tell? Where did the fund go to?

•••
Contact their support team - what are hoping to achieve by moaning about it on here?

People are not going to stop using them because of your bad experience and not hearing from the other party involved

Complaining on here will not resolve the issue.....

•••
Contact their support team - what are hoping to achieve by moaning about it on here?

People are not going to stop using them because of your bad experience and not hearing from the other party involved

Complaining on here will not resolve the issue.....
Well, not from your wallet too.
I'm not going to stop ppl from using it, but just want to share my bad experience here. What kind of fraud is here? They can get the money with no reverse by PayPal and I lost my assets. What's the rationale here?

•••
Well, not from your wallet too.
I'm not going to stop ppl from using it, but just want to share my bad experience here. What kind of fraud is here? They can get the money with no reverse by PayPal and I lost my assets. What's the rationale here?
How would I know? Speak to them about it.......

•••
How would I know? Speak to them about it.......
All my buyers are helping me to reach them, but they are ignoring the emails. Very funny that one of my buyers being account deactivated too. It is not in kindergarten and it is a marketplace handling real money. No notification at all after account deactivation, no directions and suggestion provided, how can we solve it?

•••
•••
well at least the money back to their respective account and the domain were still on your hand....

•••
well at least the money back to their respective account and the domain were still on your hand....
It is not guaranteed yet mate. I will keep updating it. If they can't, 1000% a scammer rite?

•••
Well, it is not from your wallet
Never mind my wallet, the way I see it: namesilo is not selling you anything, they act as an escrow for % fees, they wouldn't deactivate your account and lose $$$ for no reason! either it's a false flag or legitimate concern.
After communicating with all buyers, we all agree to cancel all deals their and refund to all respective PayPal accounts
Are doing multiple escrows at once!! big concern

•••
Never use their escrow to make your private deals with your partners! They will scam you by saying your account is deactivated due to fraud! All my partners used their legitimate PayPal accounts and own funds to make the deals. They just deadlocked your fund and scam it!
bha bha bha and bha,

Where is proof man, we need proof and just take that Logo out of your avatar.

Do I knew you? Who are you?
no one,

Post the proof or just be ready to be kicked out.

•••
Never mind my wallet, the way I see it: namesilo is not selling you anything, they act as an escrow for % fees, they wouldn't deactivate your account and lose $$$ for no reason! either it's a false flag or legitimate concern.

Are doing multiple escrows at once!! big concern
It is supposed to be one escrow per transaction. It is very usual.

•••
bha bha bha and bha,

no one,

What proof is needed here? My account logins?

•••
What proof is needed here? My account logins?
bha bha bha and bha,

no one,

I'm not a namesilo representative sorry and I'm not going to use their logo to run business here too. Just here share my bad experience and are you asking for proofs of story from all advice posts here? Crazy. Do it kick me out. I have unlimited number of identities and plently of time:)

•••
If NameSilo deactivated your account for fraud, it is highly likely you did engage in fraud.

•••
•••
•••
If NameSilo deactivated your account for fraud, it is highly likely you did engage in fraud.
Thanks for your reply and seems you have IQ 999 scores

•••
a RIPPER okay? Did you experience that frankly? They just replied "
Your account was deactivated due to fraud.". Then what should be the next? End of story? Name of representative? They are accusing their customers, just from their reply format.

Probably an automated message. It happens all the time. Sometimes using a VPN triggers this. No big deal.

Point is, there's an issue with the escrow as I understand. If that happens money will be refunded, domain returned. They don't hold a domain hostage, and they didn't steal any money so they did nothing wrong.

Honestly, they're a very reputable registrar and you come in here falsely accusing them where in reality you merely hit a slight bump.

True, support could be faster at times but they're always willing to help and sort out any issues.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back