Dynadot

question Namesilo expired auction domain name (Scam bids)

NameSilo
Watch

TheBuyerz

Top Member
Impact
Hi,

I was following a domain name in the marketplace before it expire (Expired Auction), there were only 3 bids the last 5 minutes before I make a search about it:
- Bidder 1 = 1$
- Bidder 2 = 2$
- Bidder 1 = 3$

After 2 minutes:
rmPZYKd.png

You can notice that "Bidder 3" come before "Bidder 2", there is no coherence even in the fake bids they added.

Opening bid is supposed to be: Bidder 1
Second bid is supposed to be: "Bidder 2" instead of "Bidder 3"
And third bid logically: "Bidder 3"

And all this 2 minute after I did a search on the expired domain name.

Sincerly, I don't know what to think about this service, I already had a bad experience pretty similar to this situation, in addition to the recent dynadot deception.

Let me know if you were in the same case as me.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First, it could not be "Bidder 1 = 1$" because $1 was an opening bid. So you have definitely mistaken in this one.

Then, when a new bidder came and placed $45 bid, he got the number 1. Former Bidder 1 with his $3 bid became now Bidder 2, and former Bidder 2 with his $2 bid became Bidder 3.

So everything looks clear and ok here.

Last edited:
•••
And you might want to edit your thread title, because the only visible scam here are your words about NameSilo.

•••
First, you don't have to take that tone with me, there is many ways to explain clearly the current situation (And the easiest one is to hold yourself and not reply to my thread)... perhaps your loved ones are okey with it, but unfortunately we don't have nothing in relation.

And second, what a coincidance that the price just rised when I made the search.

So, filtering your answers ... I will say thank you for your view.

•••
@namesilo

Someone doesn't understand how your auctions work. Could you give him some guidance? I think @golan did a fine job but just for clarity...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back