IT.COM

Namescon Meetup 2019

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joe Styler

Aftermarket Product ManagerTop Member
GoDaddy Staff
Impact
I wanted to invite anyone who is going to be at Namescon this year to a meetup. I think this will be the 3rd annual meetup :)

Sunday the 27th of January at 5pm at the 9 Fine Irishmen across the street from the Tropicana at the NY NY hotel. It is an easy 5 minute or less walk from the hotel and we meet outside on the patio bar facing the street.

https://www.newyorknewyork.com/en/restaurants/nine-fine-irishmen.html

Picture of the outside:
new-york-new-york-exterior-nine-fine-irishman.tif.image.1100.1100.high.png

Previous meetups: 2017 and 2018.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had already had obligations concerning work when i found out about this 🙄

It would be totally awesome to meet you good folks, perhaps next event.

Everyone enjoy and have a awesome time !!!!

•••
Thanks, Joe. Looking forward to seeing you and NP members.

•••
Thanks Joe.Looking forward to see you.

•••
Joe- thanks for organizing- looking forward to catching up with old friends and meeting new!

Cheers,
Mike
FinTechNames.com

•••
I'll be there, looking forward to seeing everyone!

Michael, QE Investment Planners QEIP.com

•••
I don’t know what I was thinking. In Vegas now this entire week
xOgI9Tit.jpg

and we’ll be in Tahoe the entire week of January 27th if I’d thought about it would have switched the two trip dates.

Oh well - good luck and have a good productive time to all friends and associates who will attend Namescon!

•••
Don't forget to post pictures and videos here for the rest of us who aren't going.

•••
Here's one pic from last year. I'm usually too busy talking to people to take pictures :) so this isn't the best.

Attachments

• namepros meetup.png
    namepros meetup.png
    168.2 KB · Views: 175
•••
Here's one pic from last year. I'm usually too busy talking to people to take pictures :) so this isn't the best.
Well aren't you just the social butterfly.... lol.
jk, bro. Thanks for posting the pic of Hawkeyes back. :)

Peace,
Kenny

•••

Thanks for sharing the picture @Joe Styler. Look forward to meeting you in person for the first time. Really impressed with the time you put into engaging with NPs on various questions and issues with respect to Afternic and GoDaddy.

Bob

•••
Well aren't you just the social butterfly.... lol.
jk, bro. Thanks for posting the pic of Hawkeyes back. :)

Peace,
Kenny
Nice spot Kenny, I had caught that too. I forget that’s the view my followers see most!! 😁

•••
I look forward to seeing some of you there!

•••
Sounds great, I'll plan to stop by. Thanks for the putting this together.

•••
Will be delightful to see everyone again and meet some new members!

Bring a jacket, wear comfortable walking shoes and restock business cards before the meetup LOL

•••
Safe travels to all those who are heading to Las Vegas today to attend namescon 2019.

•••
Joe. I will come if I can make it. Busy day. Thanks for organizing!

•••
Thanks @Joe Styler for organizing the event! Was a great chance to meet with so many I only knew electronically previously.

Hopefully someone will post one of the group pics taken near the end of the event. It should get entered on the NamesCon wall as well in case it wins the biggest selfie prize for the dinner in Austin at NamesCon 2020.

•••
Viva Las Vegas!

Click to Enlarge

20190127_190337.jpg

20190127_190339.jpg

20190127_190344.jpg

•••
Thanks so much for posting @usernamex ! Great pictures from a great evening. Too bad the early leavers missed the photo session. There was an excellent turnout at the event.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Oh yeah, how did we miss Page in there lol. Good catch.

•••
Number 3 looks a little like Adam S from Domain Name Wire but I'm not sure.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back