Dynadot

domains Width.com sold for $10,100 at 2019 NamesCon Europe closes at $25K on NameJet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Width.com sold at NamesCon Europe in 2019 for $10,100. It was the second time the name publicly sold. It had sold for $18,988 back in 2016. It was put on NameJet in October of 2019 and closed for $99 less than the NamesCon Europe result. Sunday it closed at $25,000 on NameJet. Congrats to the […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$10k for width seems a little bargain price to me. I think it has at least the double value.

Last edited:
•••
Width.com could've sold for a-lot more than $10k to the right buyer, Maybe even mid-high 5 figures.

Last edited:
•••
Nice domain, although a little vague as to how it can be used, which, I think, is reflected in these prices.

•••
$10k for width seems a little bargain price to me. I think it has at least the double value.

Well now the price is $25,000 fourth reported transaction.

•••
Nice domain, although a little vague as to how it can be used, which, I think, is reflected in these prices.

I'm betting on shoes or male enhancements.

•••
& “Europe” bought NameSilo from the Canada ? Bright future may be upon NameSilo :D

•••
•••
Good name for a brand of clothing for the obese. Slogan: "wide af"

Best wishes to the buyer

•••
I'm betting on shoes or male enhancements.

Maybe, but "size" would be more fitting in both cases. For clothes, too.

•••
no project ... it is for selling now
$59,499.00USD

Last edited:
•••
•••
For sale, for double that on Alter... I will never understand why people list single word domains on brandable websites, this should be fetching 6-7 figures.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back