NameSilo

NamesCon – Lower Your Ticket Prices Please

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
“Are you going to NamesCon?”

That is the question now. Who is going? Yesterday, today and tomorrow. Is this the place to be? Well to tell you the truth, It is not a "for sure" anymore.

The question of who is going to NamesCon is really a big deal. With ticket prices being so high now, many people are unsure if they will attend. Do a lot of people want to pay the higher prices for tickets to attend NamesCon this year? No. Many are still on the fence and most likely will not attend. I believe the prices are being raised based on the past years successes at NamesCon.

Read more here...
http://domainnamesmatter.com/2019/01/namescon-lower-your-ticket-prices-please/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
At the last minute I wanted to take a few vacation days and go -- but then my wife asked me if I realized the cost of the ticket. Ugh -- maybe next year...

I wish I saw the deal that included 3 free nights -- next year I will look for that type of package deal and jump all over it...

•••
I tried to get that deal in the time line but the link didnt work anymore I asked namescon to honor it they said they would and disappeared :(

•••
I am selling my early bird ticket $300 OBO.

•••
sold, assuming it can be transferrred for this year right

•••
•••
well said, hey anyone see the post show but next years ticket , did i miss?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back