Domain Empire

various NamesCon extended auction results: 144 domains sold out of 359

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
The live auction was held on the 22nd of January, 2017 at the Tropicana Hotel in Las Vegas. 100 111 of the 143 lots were sold. Average price was $11,666. Highest selling domain name was single.com for $290k. On the New gTLD front, LUXURY.CLUB sold for $5,000. You can see all the results from the live auction here. (It was very challenging to post accurate results and I believe there are still some discrepancies in my published results.)
Highest selling domain of the extended auction was FreeChecking.com that sold for $7,100. There were 2-3 good deals in the sold domains.
leadership.net $3,202
vests.net $410
xcci.com $310
liquidator.net $510
qqil.com $69
homestereo.com $831
avvx.com $69
safety.glass $300
pilots.net $535
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
While there was certainly a poor showing for New "G"s in this years auction 1 very important result for perspective is the
Wineclub.com result compared to Wine.Club in last years auction.

There probably is discrepancies or possible discrepancies until all transactions are complete which could be a few more weeks.

It's unfortunate to see so many "reserves not met" but I would agree with most of them as they would have been a great buy otherwise.
I look forward to next year possibly having a fresh approach by the new owners with more muscle in the marketing to a broader spectrum of buyers.
Happy Hunting

•••
4L.COMs at 69 USD per. Ponys.com below 1k.

What overall horrible prices for the sellers and great prices for buyers.

Last edited:
•••
4L.COMs at 69 USD per. Ponys.com below 1k.

What overall horrible prices for the sellers and great prices for buyers.
"4L.COMs at 69 USD per. Ponys.com below 1k." sold price? Really Lars?

•••
I dont know Sinh. Sounds outlandish but thats whats reported in the article linked. Have a read.

I never pay attention much to namescon so for all I know it is BS. Did hear from a seller his names did not get great prices though.

•••
Thank you, they charge 30% from sale as well, too much and almost without price reserve

•••
Yeah if those prices are accurate then namescon is where good names go to die a slow death in obscurity.

Ponys.com for 815 USD. Now thats a strong buy if I ever saw one.

•••
Ponys.com for 815 USD? I wish I was that buyer :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back