NameSilo

Namerific Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Domain Wizard

TheDomainWizard.comEstablished Member
Impact
I have listed my first 2 domain with Namerific and it would be great to share your experience with Namerific.

My experience so far is good. I submitted 4 names and 2 accepted within 48 hours. Logo design was done with 24 hours after verification of the domain names.

Now I need to wait and see if the domain get sold.

Just share your experience with Namerific..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I deleted all my forwarding from Sedo.com and you know I started making more for ads, even tho Sedo claims I have no hits since then lol

•••
I have submited few domains to Namerific, got few accepted, 2 allready are live with logo, i think it took no longer than 2 weeks total.

Interesting fact is that some of those domains were accepted on BB and NR with nice listing fees, denied however on NM, so the acceptance rate is much lower than elsewhere.

After discussing it with Mike, i also decided to switch one of my domains from BB to NM as featured listing. (it was still in logo design queue there)

Great service so far, now lets sell some of them ;)

Last edited:
•••
I have submited few domains to Namerific, got few accepted, 2 allready are live with logo, i think it took no longer than 2 weeks total.

Interesting fact is that some of those domains were accepted on BB and NR with nice listing fees, denied however on NM, so the acceptance rate is much lower than elsewhere.

After discussing it with Mike, i also decided to switch one of my domains from BB to NM as featured listing. (it was still in logo design queue there)

Great service so far, now lets sell some of them ;)
It's all subjective as to how they pick what to list. BB has more traffic but much longer wait times for listing.

•••
It's all subjective as to how they pick what to list. BB has more traffic but much longer wait times for listing.

Im still not sure what to think about both, didnt made any sale yet using any of those marketplaces and i got names listed at BB and NM.

However, from what i can say about name choosing, seems like NM is more picky, BB will take almost everything.

Also BB have currently 7400 names listed, NM around 2000.
I think its much easier to sell a domain when there is a smaller competition and you cant afford registering 1000s of brandables, then paying 10$ for each to get it listed like some people do.

Just my thought, time will show if any of my names gonna sell at all, then (hopefully) i would be able to share some more opinions about those marketplaces

•••
Im still not sure what to think about both, didnt made any sale yet using any of those marketplaces and i got names listed at BB and NM.

However, from what i can say about name choosing, seems like NM is more picky, BB will take almost everything.

Also BB have currently 7400 names listed, NM around 2000.
I think its much easier to sell a domain when there is a smaller competition and you cant afford registering 1000s of brandables, then paying 10$ for each to get it listed like some people do.

Just my thought, time will show if any of my names gonna sell at all, then (hopefully) i would be able to share some more opinions about those marketplaces
Good point about less competition. I like that they only accept the cream, it makes it even more special when a domain gets accepted.

I also checked the traffic stats for both on Alexa, while BB has way more traffic, NM's traffic seems much more concentrated in higher-wealth western countries.

•••
Just letting everyone know that we are working on getting the site back up.

•••
Site is back up everyone thanks for your patience.

•••
Are there any premium upgrades available here? If yes, how much do they cost?

•••
I don't know when it finally went live (since I never received an email stating it went live), but my name finally is live. Took no less than 8 months... but at least it's finally live.

•••
I don't know when it finally went live (since I never received an email stating it went live), but my name finally is live. Took no less than 8 months... but at least it's finally live.

Wow that's way too long !

•••
@Sperry8 don't know why yours took so long.. One of the names I submitted on November 3 has gone live last week, so at the moment it seems to be from 3-4 weeks to get names live. If you add $25 for a logo designer, then even sooner..

•••
They are so backed up with logo designs you can expect a long wait

•••
says only 199 in queue ....

•••
2 of my domains waiting for their description since 16 days.
+199 in queue.... :xf.eek:

•••
This offer of $25 for a logo design makes it look like blackmail, if you want a logo, pay... If you don't pay, the queue will be bigger and bigger every day.

I saw my domain taken by a designer, then after a couple of day +148 in queue, today in the morning +242 and now +199...

•••
I think it is just because BB is getting even slower, and their portfolio is almost 8k. NR has only 2081 listed names so maybe you have more chance to sell your name there, even if you only got 5-10.

•••
Mine finally went live today, really happy, only took 12 days so was quite pleased with that :) To be honest was disappointed with the logo design though, considering I agreed $500 towards it.

•••
Hey guys,

At the moment we are approving 10-14 logos per day. For every design we approve, we are rejecting another. We are trying to get high quality designs which is why we have to reject so many. Very good designers typically want upfront cash for their time, which is why the $25 option is there.

Anyone who has waited longer than a few weeks for a design (Sperry8), sorry for the wait. We recently finished an old list of domains from before the buyout and got them all live.

If anyone is unhappy with their design let me know we will get it re-done for free (Baldonius).

Also, the queue you see there is always changing but as you can see on the homepage we have fresh logos coming out every day, but despite names going live, new names are also approved every day, so it might look like the list is staying the same size.

-Mike

•••
Hey guys,

At the moment we are approving 10-14 logos per day. For every design we approve, we are rejecting another. We are trying to get high quality designs which is why we have to reject so many. Very good designers typically want upfront cash for their time, which is why the $25 option is there.

Anyone who has waited longer than a few weeks for a design (Sperry8), sorry for the wait. We recently finished an old list of domains from before the buyout and got them all live.

If anyone is unhappy with their design let me know we will get it re-done for free (Baldonius).

Also, the queue you see there is always changing but as you can see on the homepage we have fresh logos coming out every day, but despite names going live, new names are also approved every day, so it might look like the list is staying the same size.

-Mike

Hey Mike, its great to meet you here.

I actually didn't like two of my Logos, shall I mention the domain names here or shall I PM/email you?

•••
•••
What is the process of negotiating pricing? After waiting now I have put a site live on my domain, and want more, if it is going to be live and listed for sale as well.

•••
What is the process of negotiating pricing? After waiting now I have put a site live on my domain, and want more, if it is going to be live and listed for sale as well.

When offers come in, we email the sellers and negotiate from there. You have control over what price to accept below the listed price. We only sell domains, the site you are building you are free to keep and setup on another domain should the domain itself sell.

•••
I really want to believe Namerific is the place to be , but has anyone had any sales at all lately?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back