NameSilo

Namerific Experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Domain Wizard

TheDomainWizard.comEstablished Member
Impact
I have listed my first 2 domain with Namerific and it would be great to share your experience with Namerific.

My experience so far is good. I submitted 4 names and 2 accepted within 48 hours. Logo design was done with 24 hours after verification of the domain names.

Now I need to wait and see if the domain get sold.

Just share your experience with Namerific..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its no longer 5$, Its 25$

Wow,LoL, the last time I submitted n paid for mine(2months back) was $5. The competition is getting stiffer I guess.

•••
Your domains Cpanel. By your right, their should be "express design" written somewhere there.

I don't see anywhere that option for express design..

•••
I don't see anywhere that option for express design..

Well, as you can see from my previous post, 2months ago it was $5(when I paid for mine), now its $25. So maybe they've updated their website or something.
I just checked it out, & it used to be under the "ACTION" column. Same place you've "feature it"

Last edited:
•••
under my action column I have " ---- " , so no option to do anything.

I don't know if in the past it would ask how much you want to give the logo designer when you are submitting your domains.

Maybe they removed the express design feature and instead implemented the logo designer contribution scale.. perhaps the more you want to offer the logo designer, the faster you get your logo design and be listed...

The approval process turnaround I found after my first list was accepted was quicker the second time around.. first time 3-4 business days.. second time 24 hours.. maybe they do have a preferential system when they see someone is submitting names they are looking for, but the logo process is a mystery to me right now.. If adding 100$ - 200$ more to the logo Team would increase the listing date by 1-2 months.. I rather do that..

Last edited:
•••
^^^ I seriously doubt that is the case, because the queue is always increasing, I remember spending almost 3wks and I was still like 68/89..& after I paid for express design it was automatically moved to 5/89 and was listed in lass than 24hrs. Maybe you should send NR a mail.

•••
Yeah...... this is getting rather annoying waiting for the description, then I guess there is another wait for the logo...... they really need to get more people working on that stuff.

•••
^^^ I seriously doubt that is the case, because the queue is always increasing, I remember spending almost 3wks and I was still like 68/89..& after I paid for express design it was automatically moved to 5/89 and was listed in lass than 24hrs. Maybe you should send NR a mail.

I sent them one earlier today.. About 5 days ago I had an agreement on a price of a name i renegotiated (don't suggest it much but was very undercut, had no choice). The new price structure is still not updated for me to accept in my profile..to then be sent for description to then be sent for the logo even though agreed 800$ for the logo design..

Don't even see a link anywhere to see the waiting queue... I read every page I could find on the site.. Or maybe you see the queue once the description is finalized..

But overall they seem to put more effort in logo design than brandbucket (based on what im seeing on the sites) and find they have somewgat more catchy brandable names than some of the total randomness on brandbucket

Last edited:
•••
I sent them one earlier today.. About 5 days ago I had an agreement on a price of a name i renegotiated (don't suggest it much but was very undercut, had no choice). The new price structure is still not updated for me to accept in my profile..to then be sent for description to then be sent for the logo even though agreed 800$ for the logo design..

Don't even see a link anywhere to see the waiting queue... I read every page I could find on the site.. Or maybe you see the queue once the description is finalized..

Wow.... $800 for the logo, hope it's a good name for that hahaha

•••
•••
IMO $800 for a logo design is just ridiculous, even if the domain name is Fix.com. I would rather pay $800 as listing/commission fee, not for a simple logo design wtf..is the logo made with gold or diamonds? Lol.
I hope a NR official or someone/anyone can come explain what happened to the express design logo option, since from some posts above it has "disappeared".

•••
I was told it is 25$ to get the domain logo on a faster track.. and that there's supposed to be a "designer bonus" link next to the pending domain. For the life of me, can't find where this link is supposed to be... just don't see it.. has anybody spotted it?

•••
Logo design queue (how it works)

The way logo design works at Namerific now is that designers can choose the domains they would like to design logo's for. So it won't matter if your name was approved yesterday, last week or last month. The number of pending designs tells you how many domains haven't been claimed yet by a designer to design a logo for.

Designers will most likely claim domains that have a higher logo fee (if the domain sells) or if you add a "designer bonus" of $25 (see images). This bonus will be paid by you, no matter if the domain sells or not.

Domains will only go into the design queue after 1.) they have been approved and 2.) after a description has been added. Once this is done a designer can claim the domain and you can also choose to add a designer bonus to increase chances of the domain being claimed faster by a designer.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• NM.png
    NM.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
•••
Wow.... $800 for the logo, hope it's a good name for that hahaha

WHAT??????? 800$ for a Logo....they are getting crazy at NR!!!1

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

the way logo design works at namerific now is that designers can choose the domains they would like to design logo's for. So it won't matter if your name was approved yesterday, last week or last month. The number of pending designs tells you how much domains haven't been claimed yet by a designer to design a logo for.

Designers will most likely claim domains that have a higher logo fee (if the domain sells) or if you add a "designer bonus" of $25 (see images). This bonus will be paid by you, no matter if the domain sells or not.

Domains will only go into the design queue after 1.) they have been approved and 2.) after a description has been added. Once this is done a designer can claim the domain and you can also choose to add a designer bonus to increase chances of the domain being claimed faster by a designer.

Hope this helps.

how crappy!

•••
WHAT??????? 800$ for a Logo....they are getting crazy at NR!!!1

The seller chose this amount his/herself. It has nothing to do with Namerific being crazy.

•••
The seller chose this amount his/herself. It has nothing to do with Namerific being crazy.

OK my bad then...what's the cheapest logo price now? It was free not long a go

•••
OK my bad then...what's the cheapest logo price now? It was free not long a go

It still is.

Same setup as BB. You have to select a logo fee starting at $100 up to $1k. When a name sells the selected logo fee (or designer award as NN calls it) will be paid to the designer and is deducted from the total sale price. Again, just how they work at BB.

The $25 designer bonus to speed up the listing process is mandatory.

All in all, NN is still a free service with the same 30% commission for sold names as BB where you have to pay $10 to have your name listed.

•••

I specifically wrote "I agreed"... That means I wasn't the one who "chose" this..

I renegotiated the price quote which was significantly higher than what they were thinking of listing it for..

They agreed as long as the logo fee was to be upped to 800$ to have an apparently amazing logo for the name.

One thing I have to say though overall email response time has been fairly quick and Zane is very helpful.

Also thanks dv 82 for the clarification.. It's only after the description is provided that the logo design bonus appears in the action column.... I guess there's no process to accelerate the domain description though ...

Last edited:
•••
Got 2 Domains accepted about 10 days ago and still waiting for description.

how long should this take ?

•••
Got 2 Domains accepted about 10 days ago and still waiting for description.

how long should this take ?

I've been waiting about 15 days for one of mine and counting haha

•••
I've been waiting about 15 days for one of mine and counting haha

I have six names waiting description, and two waiting logo.... Next year, maybe...:P

•••
Obviously there definitely seems to be alot of submissions to namerific.. For some of my names approved on Dec 6 .. Still no description.. Has anybody waited 1-2 months before their domains had gone live?

•••
Obviously there definitely seems to be alot of submissions to namerific.. For some of my names approved on Dec 6 .. Still no description.. Has anybody waited 1-2 months before their domains had gone live?

Since you asked, I have 1 approved domain I added in Oct 19 but up to now is yet to be published. I have another (approved) two domains I added since Nov 4 & 5 not also published for the same reason "no designers claimed this domain yet".

•••
oyong,

1) is the name description done?

2) and if so, if it's in the name pending status, does it allow you to change the amount you want to pay the designer for the logo (once the domains is sold) ?

•••
Since you asked, I have 1 approved domain I added in Oct 19 but up to now is yet to be published. I have another (approved) two domains I added since Nov 4 & 5 not also published for the same reason "no designers claimed this domain yet".

Just ask to submit a name yourself.

•••
Just ask to submit a name yourself.

Sean, I'm not sure what your comment means..

--> If it's for oyong.. i don't get it..since he has submitted domains..

--> if it's aimed at me.. I have submitted and it's been accepted, but I'm in the waiting process for the description for several days now...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back