IT.COM

NamePros unblocked at DNF

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ekal

Play up Pompey!VIP Member
Impact
"the namepros block is now off and I thank both namepros and domainstate for their support."

Seems like all those kind words here at NP have had an effect.

http://www.DNF/showthread.php?p=983444#post983444

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Now that's more like it! :)

•••
•••
hehe nice :D 1 big community

•••
•••
•••
Well we came together as an industry for that attack. Glad to see it though, DNF and NP are two completely different places and I think we all should try and work together as much as possible on simple things like that. It's better for everyone.

•••
Thats great to see! Some on each of the forums, maybe enemies, but no one wants to see another forum get hacked.

•••
See? Nothing ever lasts forever :)

•••
personally
i am quite disgusted at the latest comment by a DNF moderator.
If the captcha would load on their register page
i may voice my views

thanks to angy for this :)

Joe

•••
TheArbiter said:
personally
i am quite disgusted at the latest comment by a DNF moderator.
If the captcha would load on their register page
i may voice my views

thanks to angy for this :)

Joe

Yeah the mod was really a bastard.

At last someone mentions angy :lol:

•••
ahtum said:
Yeah the mod was really a bastard.

At last someone mentions angy :lol:

Not trying to fuel the fire but... what was the post in question?

•••
Archangel said:
Not trying to fuel the fire but... what was the post in question?
http://www.DNF/showpost.php?p=983674&postcount=8

EDIT: Well, I'm off to post my views (and probably get banned in the process :) )

•••
Glad to see that Adam unblocked "Namepros". I've been a member there for a while, but that has always irked me. It's good to see that this incident has brought the two communities closer together- and it also serves as proof that the "hacker" was unsuccessful. B-)

•••
The post that unblocked namepros
Egnited said:
Glad to see that Adam unblocked "Namepros". I've been a member there for a while, but that has always irked me. It's good to see that this incident has brought the two communities closer together- and it also serves as proof that the "hacker" was unsuccessful. B-)
I've been a member there a while and it has always made me wonder as well. But there is power in numbers and it proved itself once again.

-Steve

•••
Can I just say only one member, unfortunately a moderator though, was against the unblocking of NamePros, the rest of us were clearly in favour!

TheBaldOne
(Billbo from DNF)

•••
I think this is a good move by DNF, and I think it would benefit both forums tremendously if more commonalties were shared between the forums, whether it be events, rules/policies, or whatever is possible. I realize they are competitors, but once in awhile I think it would a lot of fun to have a joint DNF and NP live auction, or similar event.

Tom

•••
jeter4982 said:
...I think it would a lot of fun to have a joint DNF and NP live auction, or similar event.
That would be fun! :yell:

•••
I think it was stupid to have the word blocked in the first place, it about time they removed it.

•••
•••
TBH it is good in a way, as it shows Namepros is the stronger community - blocking your competitors names is...well, childish.

It also shows they are scared of Namepros :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back