IT.COM

NamePros Secret SANTA 2008!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
It's (almost) nearly Christmas!

Starting this earlier this year as people said there wasn't enough time to organise a present!

NP Secret Santa works like this:
Member one is the Santa for > member 2 who is the santa for > member 3 who is the santa for member one (If there are only 3 participating)

It's a big ring and everyone has a santa, and everyone is a santa for someone else.

You post here saying you're IN (100% commitment needed else the chain breaks and everything goes pear shaped)
After a while when everyone is in I will link everyone (randomly) and then you have until the 25th to decide on a present, to pass on as close to the 25th as possible, and on that date you reveal yourself and give it yourself (So it's not that secret really!!)

Last year we did a spend limit of $50, but I think we should bring that down to $20 max, so more people can take part.

So, if you want IN on NP SS 2008 just post IM IN or something like that in this thread, you wont hear anything until late november/early december, but I'll PM everyone everything they need to know and a recap then.

Remember if you want in, you need to 100% commit to being someones Santa, or you could ruin their Christmas :p

BTW: I'M IN!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
NP SS 2008 IM IN

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
•••
Count me in! :tu:

-Bill

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Im in again. :) This time I hope I get my half of the deal :P

Morph.. whats the minimum we can spend?

•••
Shane said:
Im in again. :) This time I hope I get my half of the deal :P

Morph.. whats the minimum we can spend?
I can't confirm this but I don't think their is a minimum.

it's about being creative, not spending a load :tu:

•••
•••
•••
•••
well why not.. count me in :)

•••
•••
By the way, RJ/DB management whatever, are we allowed to do this :p haha.

Too late to say no now :D

I'm mighty busy every day until sunday, but don't worry everyone IS IN! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back