NameSilo

NamePros Secret SANTA 2008!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
It's (almost) nearly Christmas!

Starting this earlier this year as people said there wasn't enough time to organise a present!

NP Secret Santa works like this:
Member one is the Santa for > member 2 who is the santa for > member 3 who is the santa for member one (If there are only 3 participating)

It's a big ring and everyone has a santa, and everyone is a santa for someone else.

You post here saying you're IN (100% commitment needed else the chain breaks and everything goes pear shaped)
After a while when everyone is in I will link everyone (randomly) and then you have until the 25th to decide on a present, to pass on as close to the 25th as possible, and on that date you reveal yourself and give it yourself (So it's not that secret really!!)

Last year we did a spend limit of $50, but I think we should bring that down to $20 max, so more people can take part.

So, if you want IN on NP SS 2008 just post IM IN or something like that in this thread, you wont hear anything until late november/early december, but I'll PM everyone everything they need to know and a recap then.

Remember if you want in, you need to 100% commit to being someones Santa, or you could ruin their Christmas :p

BTW: I'M IN!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are we doing virtual goods only or physical items?

•••
if you can deliver then why not?
in my location, i'll stick with virtual items.

JamesIsCool said:
Are we doing virtual goods only or physical items?

•••
Time Sure Flies!

Definitely count me in again. :santa:

BTW, Tom....let me know if you need help with anything. :)

Last edited:
•••
Someone pushed me in :D

Okay I came myself :)

I am in ;)

•••
Count me in and this will be first time so bear with me ;)

•••
•••
•••
End date of submission is end of November :)

•••
Ah damn! Cant do it this year...spending Xmas in Orlando and always tend to have very sketchy web access! :(

•••
RickM said:
Ah damn! Cant do it this year...spending Xmas in Orlando and always tend to have very sketchy web access! :(
Sure you can, just send it before you go....it doesn't have to be right on Christmas. ;)

•••
:hearts: I am totally IN!!!! :hearts:

•••
Count me in for virtual goodies :D

•••
Last couple of days to get IN! :)

•••
Last couple of hours to come IN!

•••
•••
count me in then... live in the UK so i guess ill have to go virtual xD

•••
NVD said:
count me in then... live in the UK so i guess ill have to go virtual xD
Hey NVD,

You wouldn't have to use virtual, just be creative and ship from their country to them. ;)

Could be a lot easier in the end and cheaper :D

•••
Get your name in for the Secret Santa....
Hurry time is running out!

•••
James said:
Hey NVD,

You wouldn't have to use virtual, just be creative and ship from their country to them. ;)

Could be a lot easier in the end and cheaper :D

Oh yeah, of course!! haha, smart ;)

•••
Hey I just found this thread. Can I still join? If yes, then I'm in. :)

•••
15 minutes :)

Then the pairing process starts
---------------------------------

CLOSED FOR NEW SIGNUPS!!

The pairing will be completed tommorow if all goes to plan, Chris, can I take you up on that offer of help? I can't pair myself in really.

Last edited:
•••
Only those who gave a positive IM IN or similar are on the list.

FYI.

•••
Hey can someone be kind enough to post some online shopping sites from where we can send some gifts with our paypal money :)

•••
•••
Can I submit my gift now? ;D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back