Domain Empire

NamePros on top at Alexa

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Congrats to namepros. I was curious how the domain sites stacked up so I compared them at alexa and here's what I found.

Namepros
DNJournal
DomainState

See attachment for screen capture

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Excelent! Congrats to all NamePros members!

•••
rsequin said:
And, sorry chow cow, you barely made it on the screen.
I've never even heard of ChowCow. :p

•••
slider said:
I've never even heard of ChowCow. :p

Ditto there. Interesting enough name so i may remember it though ;)

Well done NamePros :sold: :sold: :sold:

Matt

•••
Not much of a suprise, IMHO. Those are some great forums up there, but nothing beats a free community like NP....oh wait, there isn't another like NP! ;)

•••
•••
As if anyone needed more proof that NamePros is the #1 domaining forum out there.

Congrats to RJ, DB, and the rest of the staff! You continue to make NP the best.

:tu:

•••
•••
Sweet deal. But I wonder what the dip back around November was about? Was that when NP got server issues or something?

Either way sweet.

And yes I heard of ChowChow but I was more of a guest/visitor.

Last edited:
•••
i agree i cant stand any other domain name forum other then namepros sign up for this gold silver membership its quit annoying a cheer for namepros
cheers many beers to you

•••
Well it goes to prove that if you buy and sell aiming at webmasters and domainers you are bound to find a buyer much more easily than a non "domainer"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back