Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

NameLiquidate.com Liquidation Platform (Official Thread)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DanSanchez

Templars.comTop Member
Impact
3,572
NameLiquidate.com is a liquidation platform for domainers, registrars, and wholesale buyers of domains. The market was carefully crafted from an idea on Dec. 3rd 2019 - Completed within 30 days, and has been a work-in-progress since.

You can read the origins of this idea and the subsequent discussions that took place between December 3 2019 to March 8 2020.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/do...m-seeking-input-for-new-epik-project.1166450/

We hope to further develop this liquidation market to help domain investors recover precious capital for other renewals or reinvestments. Our intention is to capitalize on the underutilized and often ignored, expiry stream. Those domains which eventually end up in the hands of big domain houses for resale, with no compensation to the previous registrant/owner.

You will see regular updates and notifications on this thread.

Personal note from @DanSanchez: My original intent was to help expiring domains become more liquid and to pass on the capital back to the original registrant at Epik. Since it's inception, NameLiquidate has evolved into a full liquidation platform for new, expiring, and aged domains. I hope to see participation here, questions and doubts will also be welcomed.

My future goal is to invite more registrars to send their expiry stream through NameLiquidate, compensate their previous registrants, and to foster a cooperative attitude for long-term relationships. ​

Please contact support here, by DM, or via our support chat at Epik.

NameLiquidate FAQ:

Nameliquidate.com/faq

NameLiquidate API Documentation
https://docs.userapi.epik.com/v2/#/Liquidate/liquidateAddDomain

Product Manager @DanSanchez

Twitter: @NameLiquidate
 
21
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Can I list recently registered domains at nameliquidate?

Registered at epik
 
2
•••
4
•••
I just sold one my domain at NameLiquidate. This is cool!
 
5
•••
2
•••
Dan can we Pl get rid of crazy high reserves(?)

This why DC/SN bidders ignore private sellers, focus only the expired at DropCatch Snap IMO

Really a good idea to have $500 reserves? O_o
Ruining for me, Dan, cap that reserve at $100, counterproductive and will ruin Nameliquidate

@DanSanchez @Rob Monster

On the plus side, love watching this baby grow
 
Last edited:
5
•••
Where can I find the transfer code for names registered at epik?

Or is it not required if the domain is registered at epik?
 
1
•••
Dan can we Pl get rid of crazy high reserves(?)

This why DC/SN bidders ignore private sellers, focus only the expired at DropCatch Snap IMO

Really a good idea to have $500 reserves? O_o
Ruining for me, Dan, cap that reserve at $100, counterproductive and will ruin Nameliquidate

@DanSanchez @Rob Monster

On the plus side, love watching this baby grow
I agree reserves and liquidate don’t go well together, reserves will only frustrate users to not returning. Name liquidate should be a last resort liquidation option, and that is what will bring users. If users keep getting stopped by reserves they will simply tune out the service.
 
6
•••
Where can I find the transfer code for names registered at epik?

Or is it not required if the domain is registered at epik?
Not required. Just select the domain, click the hamburger button > Marketplace > Liquidate. Choose reserve and you're done.
 
6
•••
Where can I find the transfer code for names registered at epik?

Or is it not required if the domain is registered at epik?
Yes, for domains at Epik, you just go to domain portfolio page and select the domain -> Marketplace -> Name liquidate as shown below and enter your desired Reserve price and send button (No need of authcode for Internal domains)

upload_2020-4-7_17-24-41.png


Thanks,
Sumeeth
 
6
•••
Just noticed...

New.Truth is listed at NameLiquidate.

And per an earlier comment from Rob, .TRUTH appears to be an "Alt-TLD"

https://www.epik.com/tld/truth [https://archive.li/k7pRT]

For calibration, the first TLD to deploy it was .TRUTH.

As for the folks who bought them, we'll allow a full refund for anyone who did not grasp their function because they don't know how to distinguish a gTLD, a ccTLD and an Alt-TLD.

The catalog is here:

https://registrar.epik.com/prices/registration/alt

Though, I don't see any notice about new.truth being an Alt-TLD, so I'm a little confused...

[https://archive.li/pjPnL]

upload_2020-4-7_19-57-57.png


///

Having to checkmark ICANN policy at checkout leads me to wonder if these are an ICANN regulated domain names.

upload_2020-4-7_20-4-11.png



///

However, as .TRUTH is listed in epik's alt registration catalog, my assumption is New.Truth would be an Alt-domain name, offered by epik and has something to do with toki/anonymize?

Not sure if anyone else agree's, but perhaps there should be better disclaimers as to what we're bidding on at NameLiquidate? It's already hard enough to keep track with the 1,000+ ICANN new gTLDs, yet alone adding (without disclaiming) Alt-TLDs, some of which (I think) are duplicate Alt-TLDs extensions such as .geek/.o.
 
13
•••
Not sure if anyone else agree's, but perhaps there should be better disclaimers as to what we're bidding on at NameLiquidate? It's already hard enough to keep track with the 1,000+ ICANN new gTLDs, yet alone adding (without disclaiming) Alt-TLDs, some of which (I think) are duplicate Alt-TLDs extensions such as .geek/.o.

Thanks Grilled. We are working on that actually, the lack of info has definitely caused some friction.
 
7
•••
11
•••
7
•••
He is on the board of Epik
Indeed, I am on the Epik Board but everything I said was 100% true. I was certainly not trying to impress anyone by explaining how I sold a bunch of names at a loss. I was simply sharing my experience using Name Liquidate. And frankly, I’m happy with the results. I ended up with some hundreds of dollars that I would not have had if I had just let those names expire. I found the automated listing process to be much easier than listing my names on NameJet. Not to mention that I paid less commission on Name Liquidate.
 
16
•••
I have sold a few names on Name Liquidate, mainly on the low end, but this week I had one purchased for $163. Not bad for a name on my potential drop list.
 
14
•••
Last edited:
7
•••
Can anyone tell me, for Domains I'm selling, are current bids below the reserve indicated under the 'Current Bid' column (as well as bids over the reserve)? I can't tell from my current list...
Thanks
 
3
•••
Can anyone tell me, for Domains I'm selling, are current bids below the reserve indicated under the 'Current Bid' column (as well as bids over the reserve)? I can't tell from my current list...
Thanks
I thought they did away with showing bid amounts? I don't have a column marked Current Bid. I just have the Purchase column showing what the current BIN price is.
@DanSanchez will be able to give you the definitive answer.
Bob
 
3
•••
Can anyone tell me, for Domains I'm selling, are current bids below the reserve indicated under the 'Current Bid' column (as well as bids over the reserve)? I can't tell from my current list...
Thanks

Thanks @Bob Hawkes, I think he is asking about bids below the reserve. Any bid below the seller-provided reserve is blocked. So no bids would show below your reserve.

BIG update coming this week, as most of you notice the new logo, it is one small portion of the update.
 
6
•••
Thanks @Bob Hawkes, I think he is asking about bids below the reserve. Any bid below the seller-provided reserve is blocked. So no bids would show below your reserve.

BIG update coming this week, as most of you notice the new logo, it is one small portion of the update.
I am talking about the 'Domains I'm Selling' page in the NameLiquidate section of my Epik account. I see these headings:
upload_2020-4-14_0-14-55.png


Under the 'Current Bid' column, would I see any bids placed which are under my reserve, or will I only see a bid when it hits the reserve?...
 
2
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back