IT.COM

NameJet doesn't transfer domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey NPs! I won a domain name on NJ about 3 weeks ago and they have yet to transfer the name.
They also don't respond to tickets. I've called numerous times only to be put on hold for 20 fucking minutes. I had to call back and someone said that I'd receive an email update, but that was almost a week ago and nothing was received.

What should I do? This is the first time I've had this issue in over a decade of domaining.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Was this an expired domain or a private seller?

Brad

•••
•••
Try reaching them on twitter, they seem more helpful there with all the eyes

•••
You should do this in order to get your money back or your domains ASAP:

1- Contact Web.com (owners of namejet). Send an email to: [email protected] and [email protected] I sent an email to admin domain, and I got a reply the same day, but with the answer I did not expect from them, they did not resolve my petition, but I think your problem with the lack of payment would get a positive solution to you. I recoment to send an email to abuse email because Web.com need to be informed about the negative and terrible attitude from jonathan tenenbaum (''manager'' of namejet) hopefully he gets fired this year. @NameJetGM

2- If you dont get your payment or your domains back, you should sue jonathan tenenbaum for FRAUD and SCAM. If you live in the USA, you are protected by the laws of your country. As US citizen you Will get the attention of many lawyers because you Will win your case easy and namejet could be out of business if this frauds continue with other customers.

3- Travel to Jacksonville Florida where the namejet offices are located to talk in person with jonathan tenenbaum. I dont think this Will help, because jonathan Will refuse to talk with you face to face, he is a coward with lack of proffessionalism and ethics in business.
@NameJetGM

Last edited:
•••
@NameJetGM
You should do this in order to get your money back or your domains ASAP:

1- Contact Web.com (owners of namejet). Send an email to: [email protected] and [email protected] I sent an email to admin domain, and I got a reply the same day, but with the answer I did not expect from them, they did not resolve my petition, but I think your problem with the lack of payment would get a positive solution to you. I recoment to send an email to abuse email because Web.com need to be informed about the negative and terrible attitude from jonathan tenenbaum (''manager'' of namejet) hopefully he gets fired this year.

2- If you dont get your payment or your domains back, you should sue jonathan tenenbaum for FRAUD and SCAM. If you live in the USA, you are protected by the laws of your country. As US citizen you Will get the attention of many lawyers because you Will win your case easy and namejet could be out of business if this frauds continue with other customers.

3- Travel to Jacksonville Florida where the namejet offices are located to talk in person with jonathan tenenbaum. I dont think this Will help, because jonathan Will refuse to talk with you face to face, he is a coward with lack of proffessionalism and ethics in business.
Jonathon got promoted he has nothing to do with namejet anymore.

•••
Jonathon got promoted he has nothing to do with namejet anymore.
As long as the Scammer of Jonathan Tenenbaum still ´´works´´ for Web.com he can get Fired for All the Scams that he made in Namejet for several years.

Lets keep reporting to [email protected] and they Will Investigate Jonathan Tenenbaum and soon or later he will pay the Price for stealing Money and Domains from Namejet excustomers.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Update: NameJet says it's still pending acceptance by Network Solutions. Network Solutions says it was already accepted and registered to someone named Darius with email domain "@op.po". Can't believe this has taken so long.

•••
I'm also facing a similar problem. It's been several weeks since I won a Pre-release domain which had only 1 bid of mine.
It seems like they block support center for specific accounts, have a look at the URL I'm getting every time I visit their help center.

login.aspx?kind=error&logout=true&message=User+is+invalid%3A+Email%3A++sarfrz-cd%40onlinehelpservice.com+has+already+been+taken

If anyone of you got some solution about this please help me with this, how to get that domain from namejet? It's kind of scam and wasting people's time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back