Domain Empire

Namejet need new resolution in 2021

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bookname

Established Member
Impact
Won a domain from NameJet at Sept20, they never delivery the domain to me, tried many way to contact their support team, they suggest me to ask the domain name from GoDaddy, its funny and ridiculous. This domain has nothing to do with GoDaddy , the domain yes, registered at GoDaddy, but the seller auctioned the names at NameJet , so Its Namejet responsibility to acquired the name for me.

I stopped using namejet auction after all, Good Bye 2020 and Good Bye NameJet

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
By delivering the domain to me is not about the luck, they should do what they need to do, If they cant delivery the domain to me, they should refund me, instead of throw everything to godaddy, and ask me to contact godaddy myself.

•••
By delivering the domain to me is not about the luck, they should do what they need to do, If they cant delivery the domain to me, they should refund me, instead of throw everything to godaddy, and ask me to contact godaddy myself.

Did you get refunded?

•••
Not yet until now, I have asked them few weeks ago, but they did not reply my email.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back