IT.COM

Namecheap phone number?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello all,

Having difficulty with a ticket placed, weeks ago at namecheap and would like to call but I can't seem to find their phone number. Anyone know what namecheap phone number is?

I appreciate your feedback!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think they have a customer service line - you have to do a web chat. If you go to the bottom of the screen, you'll see a link to "Chat with a live person."

•••
I have tried to call them several times, but they do not know that telephones have been invented.

•••
Hello all,

Having difficulty with a ticket placed, weeks ago at namecheap and would like to call but I can't seem to find their phone number. Anyone know what namecheap phone number is?

I appreciate your feedback!

I've never phoned but always got fast (few hrs or less) response re tickets. If you are on Twitter they do respond to DM there - although not for individual issues I guess. Good luck with online chat and hope it gets resolved.

Bob

•••
@J Sokol, @mitch007, @MetBob
Thanks!
I started with an online chat, advanced to submitting a ticket but seem to be getting nowhere.

•••
Hi, Tamar from Namecheap here. Please DM me your ticket number and I can get it looked at. You can also speak with someone on Twitter support and have them made aware that your ticket is unanswered, which usually lends itself to an escalation. Apologies for the inconvenience.

•••
•••
online chat should be enough, i always got solutions from namecheap online chat
Opinions vary...
Keyword there is "should".

•••
I had not used a ticket for many months even though I have more than 100 domains with them. I had reason to submit one to Namecheap yesterday. I had a complete answer and resolution of my issue in 11 minutes (and it was with respect to a transfer out so they had nothing to gain really from being prompt in this case). I have never had a bad experience with their help. I really hope it works out for you. Thanks Namecheap.
Bob

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back