Domain Empire

Enom's support is bullet proof

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I just can't reach enom's customer support.

1. I tried to file a ticket, when it got to the ticket page it logged me out and says:

=========================
You are now logged out of the Support Center

Please close this browser window and login from your previous location. If you are seeing this page and you haven't clicked the Log Out button, please email [email protected] for help, and we will fix your account right away.
========================
2. I tried to email to [email protected] for help, the email says:

=======================
Hello,

Unfortunately, the update to your ticket has not been received as this mailbox is not monitored.
If you are having difficulty with the website or link in the email, you can reach us at any of these numbers, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: 1.425.974.4689
=======================

3. I then tried to call 1.425.974.4689, the phone system is doing a loop, it kept asking whether I have my
pin or not, I chose I don't have a pin since I don't have a one, the machine tells me to login my account
and click "my info", I checked my info, it does not have a pin, then the phone system just kept looping,
I was never be able to reach anyone.

what wasted a few hours, and I still can't reach anyone. What do you suggest the solution I should try?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
still can not reach that stupid support system. Am I the only one having problem?

•••
Can I nominate this for best thread on NP?

Good luck to you sir.

•••
From eNom

Most likely because you don't have a PIN, you don't have a direct account with eNom. Your account was probably setup by a reseller and you'll need to go to them for support since eNom doesn't provide support to sub-accounts. If you go to eNom - domain name, web site hosting, email, registration - HELP and enter a domain name in your account under the Reseller Information Retrieval Tool, it will provide you with your reseller's contact information.

If you can't get in touch with the reseller or they can't help you, you can call eNom. The best time to call is during business hours, when they have the largest staff working. Call their number and select option 4, not 3. Option 4 won't prompt you for a PIN. It may take a few minutes, but someone will answer. They may not have the same level of technical access as someone from option 3, so they may or may not be able to help you depending on what you need.

•••
That Sucks! Not considering that you even have to pay to open an account.

•••
Did you get help yet from eNom? I can help you get past the error message you are getting from the online support system.

PM me since I don't check here very often.

•••
I got same message. Contacted sales on email. curious how long it will take

•••
Call: 1 (425) 274-4500
Press 4

•••
Fortunately, enom has one of the best support goddesses out there:

bari at enom.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back