IT.COM

Namecheap coupons and discounts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello!

The other namecheap coupon codes expired (bestvalue, evenlower and save7933), so I had to search for new ones. It wasn't easy, but here they are. Tested and working:

Yaffaspecial - $0.90 off registration and renewal

MORE4LESS - $0.89 off .com registration

Hope you like it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
More4less isnt working for me . Can you check it , whether it works?

•••
Thanks! Namebucks sent your way :)

•••
achacko said:
More4less isnt working for me . Can you check it , whether it works?
Worked fine for me today. (I've been using it for a week or two.)

•••
Thanks for the info! Just used Yaffaspecial for a new registration and it worked! :D

•••
Isnt namecheap 8.99 $ for .com ?

•••
achacko said:
Isnt namecheap 8.99 $ for .com ?

It's $8.88 and with the money off coupons, it is $7.99

•••
Wasn't Yaffaspecial a coupon made for reg-fee.com?

Reg-fee.com

Aug.3.2006 | Namecheap

Coupon Code: Yaffaspecial
Expiration: Unknown
Discount: $0.90 off registration and renewal
Offer Link: Namecheap.com
Aug.3.2006 | Namecheap

Coupon Code: MORE4LESS
Expiration: Unknown
Discount: $0.89 off .com registration
Offer Link: Namecheap.com

The rep and NP$ should be going to CriminalOrigins, the owner of reg-fee.com

•••
It's $8.88 and with the money off coupons, it is $7.99

Right , thats a nice offer .... I'll check it out ...

•••
ehh guys i think you have to check DnCoupons.com .........

•••
Dncoupons.com stole it from reg-fee.com...

Poor CriminalOrigins...

•••
No need to send anything to me, lol. I'm just sharing info that I found when searching, like anyone can do. I have some coupon threads in other forums with more than 400 replies, and 70k views :)

•••
JYM said:
Dncoupons.com stole it from reg-fee.com...

Poor CriminalOrigins...
To set things straight, we did not copy the YAFFASPECIAL coupon code from Reg-Fee.com, rather we got the information from the OP. We did not become the leaders in providing domain coupon codes by following the pack.

JYM, you've made a bit of an unfair statement. Please have a more open mind before rushing to make accusations in a public forum. Next time you suspect someone of blatant copying, I'd recommend to alert the original site owner of the problem and they can handle it themselves.

•••
I like namecheap, if someone can provide $2 coupon for nc, I will feel even better...:)

•••
•••
Yaffaspecial isn't working for me anymore today, the system recognized the coupon but didn't apply the discount. But I tried MORE4LESS and it still works! :)

•••
Yaffaspecial isn't working for me anymore today, the system recognized the coupon but didn't apply the discount. But I tried MORE4LESS and it still works!
Hmmm, must have been a temporary glitch as I successfully used "Yaffaspecial" to reg a dn 5 minutes ago.

•••
both yaffaspecial and more4less coupon discounts are still working.

•••
yaffaspecial and more4less do not appear to work now for transfers. does anybody know a code that does work for transfers?

•••
anyone there? same question, more4less already expire while yaffaspecial not work for transfer...

anyone can help??

•••
YAFFASPECIAL worked fine for me (new registrations!).

•••
Zilla said:
anyone there? same question, more4less already expire while yaffaspecial not work for transfer...

anyone can help??

I emailed namecheap and they gave me a personal coupon code on my account to use for transfers. I suggest you can do the same. Odd.

•••
Thanks Floatingworld, will do..

•••
Interesting. I do have a couple of domaisn coming up for renewal on Namcehap. Defintely something ill be using.

•••
Back