Dynadot

Namecheap coupons and discounts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello!

The other namecheap coupon codes expired (bestvalue, evenlower and save7933), so I had to search for new ones. It wasn't easy, but here they are. Tested and working:

Yaffaspecial - $0.90 off registration and renewal

MORE4LESS - $0.89 off .com registration

Hope you like it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, the new one, feblove is for $7.95 domains

•••
Thanks C, you rock. I'll try it out later today.

Okay, you don't quite rock yet. You.... pebble, I guess. Hasn't worked for me yet. Any others to try?

•••
Coupons said:
Crap, that code came one day too late for me.
Thanks though! :)

•••
does it work with renewals?

•••
•••
Coupons said:

Does it work for .co.uk?

•••
seeker said:
does it work with renewals?

you can email namecheap for a personal renewal code coupon.

•••
thanks so much, Yaffaspecial works!! :D Again, thanks

•••
no code working now...
Anyone has new coupon code???

•••
feblove just expired

use this one for $7.99 registration

MARCHMADNESS

p/s:kudos to digitalpoint forumers

•••
Was just coming to post about marchmadness :)
I got it by emailing NameCheap.

•••
Is Namecheap any good in terms of security? I know Moniker is the 'leader' in that field, but how's Namecheap's reputation when it comes to that?

•••
Rontol, I'm also a DP member.

Gerrit, I haven't seen anything regarding Namecheap's security, which is a good thing.

•••
What is it in fact that makes Moniker so much more 'praised' in that field? Are registrars such as DomainSite, NameCheap, etc equally or almost-equally strong in that field, or does Moniker have any special security features other registrars lack?

Anyway, must say I rarely read negative reviews about Namecheap.

•••
compared to GD, namecheap is so very easy to push a name when selling...also the interface is nicely organised...the absence of hassle is very good.

•••
My 2 cents... I've got 90% of my dn's with NC and have been very happy with both their customer service and their user interface.

•••
Only thing I dont like about NC is the fact that you must pay for WHOIS Guard after the first year.. :(

•••
ZuraX said:
Only thing I dont like about NC is the fact that you must pay for WHOIS Guard after the first year.. :(

...I find that I only want to use whois guard for some of the names, so I can use the unused guards to top up the names which do have the whoisguard applied. Even if a name drops the unused portion of a still running whoisguard can go back in the pot for reuse. Note however that if you push a name to another user and 'strip' the whoisguard it can still be used but only with a newly registered name otherwise it just displays as a stripped whoisguard and cannot be allocated. I have not needed therefore to pay for a guard renewal yet, but renewals are a lot cheaper than GD renewals and are probably the cheapest on the market.

•••
Anyone got a working coupon code for renewals?

•••
possibly the moderator can merge the two similar namecheap threads here......

•••
floatingworld said:
compared to GD, namecheap is so very easy to push a name when selling...also the interface is nicely organised...the absence of hassle is very good.

Yeah, it's a nice site. GD drives me nuts with their attempts to sell you this, that and the kitchen sink.

•••
Momo said:
Anyone got a working coupon code for renewals?
I'd like to ask this too. Tried the marchmadness code, and it's a no-go for renewals.

•••
March end soon....anyone have emailed Namcheap for new code? :p

•••
•••
networkmsia said:
AprilBuzz is the April code
Thanks for this new code, will try it when I register a new name there later. Adding some rep to you :)

•••
Back