Domain Empire

Namecheap coupons and discounts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello!

The other namecheap coupon codes expired (bestvalue, evenlower and save7933), so I had to search for new ones. It wasn't easy, but here they are. Tested and working:

Yaffaspecial - $0.90 off registration and renewal

MORE4LESS - $0.89 off .com registration

Hope you like it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
networkmsia, rep added. Thanks, Namecheap is one of the better registrars I use. :)

•••
Rep added back. Thanks.

Enjoy the $7.99 Aprilbuzz registration :)

•••
Wow, you were really fast :) Great work!

•••
it would appear that if you have 50+ domains with NC you can apply for your own personal namecheap coupon code but the discount is the same as the monthly released domainer code.

•••
Yes, it would be stupid NOT to ask for the code if you have more 50+ domains.

•••
Thanks For The Information

This was extremely helpful. Never knew where to look for those coupon codes. I thought you had to know someone or a rep. . . Much Appreciated.

[email protected]

.TV Rocks!

•••
floatingworld said:
it would appear that if you have 50+ domains with NC you can apply for your own personal namecheap coupon code but the discount is the same as the monthly released domainer code.

The difference is that the personal code works for renewals, whereas the regular monthly codes do not.

•••
I guess it doesn't work on .us registrations anymore?

•••
CrazyTech said:
I guess it doesn't work on .us registrations anymore?

If I have 1 serious criticism of namecheap it is their pricing on non-TLDs.
They are too high and there are no discounts either.
No, nothing on .us and overall a missed opportunity in the business model.

•••
Aprilbuzz expired...
Anyone knows whats the new May coupon ???

•••
•••
Rep given to you Networkmsia. For the distracted people, Namecheap's May coupon is: itsadeal

•••
June's new code is: JUNEBUGZ

•••
Anyone for this month? :)
thanks

•••
•••
Any renewal codes available? I've got 2 .in's and a .net that I want to renew :)

•••
Mattitude said:
Any renewal codes available? I've got 2 .in's and a .net that I want to renew :)
The only active renewal code that I know of expired yesterday. :(

•••
bottlerocket

$7.98 for .com for July

•••
bigturnip said:
bottlerocket

$7.98 for .com for July

Worked fine, thanks!

•••
Anyone got this months coupon?
Thanks

•••
•••
bump - anything for renewals??

•••
If you have over 50 domains at namecheap they will do a deal for you on renewals if you email them. Other than that namecheap do not have coupon codes for renewals.

•••
does anybody have a coupon/discount for dot info? Thanks.

•••
Len said:
If you have over 50 domains at namecheap they will do a deal for you on renewals if you email them. Other than that namecheap do not have coupon codes for renewals.

I DID have one as long as it didn't go to reactivation stage but it's no longer working.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back