Dynadot

Namecheap coupons and discounts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello!

The other namecheap coupon codes expired (bestvalue, evenlower and save7933), so I had to search for new ones. It wasn't easy, but here they are. Tested and working:

Yaffaspecial - $0.90 off registration and renewal

MORE4LESS - $0.89 off .com registration

Hope you like it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
48 Hrs Only: Transfer Domains To NameCheap For $3.99

Switch Your Domains to Namecheap for a Low $3.99 - LIMITED TIME OFFER

For a limited time only (48 hours), move your .com/.org/.net/.info/.biz domains to Namecheap.com for an amazingly low $3.99 and consolidate your domain portfolio with us! Just use coupon code BYEBYEGD to get this special offer!

Offer begins Sunday, February 6th, at 12AM EST/5AM GMT and ends Monday, Febraury 7th at 12AM EST/5AM GMT.

•••
Here it is!

Our $0.99 1st yr reg/xfer coupon WELOVEU will be valid for 24 hrs, starting 9/20 @ 6am ET on for com/net/org. Limit 1 per user.

•••
Big transfer day is coming up...

On January 22nd, transfer your domains to namecheap for $3.99

com, net, org, info, biz (limit 50 domains per account)

•••
Many times they have announced promos that are only valid during specific, future time periods. The code worked early this morning. Thanks for the codes.

Don't forget to sign the petition to preserve net neutrality.

•••
Then it means i have to check every hour to find the transfer promotion?

in previous years, the coupon schedule was available, so you could plan ahead.

-------------------------------------

a couple years ago I missed a deal because their server was swamped, and by the time my order was considered the code had been "used up".

if I was going to try for a popular domain deal this year, I would.....

1) have the domains in the shopping cart before the new code is announced.

2) have the funds uploaded in namecheap (account balance) so the order doesn't have to use the credit card system

•••
Looks like today Namecheap offers .com's at $4.88 - no coupon is needed

•••
Here are your February 2017 coupon codes:

SNOMAIN gets you standard discounts on one-year registrations or transfers of .com/.biz/.net/.org/.info domains.
HOST28 is good for 25% off dedicated hosting service for the first month.

Good luck to you,

•••
Here are codes working in May:

SUNSHOWER
- Discount coupon on .COM/.NET/.INFO/.BIZ Registrations and Transfers + Free WhoisGuard.

BLUE5KY
- Extra $5 OFF on All Ultimate Shared Hosting Plans.

MAYPRO15
- Extra 15% OFF on All Professional Shared Hosting Plans

PICNIC
- Discount 40% off on All VPS/Reseller Hosting Plans.

WGSPECIAL - WhoisGuard at just $0.99/year

Enjoy!

•••
Guys, here is all new Namecheap codes for June:

SUMFUN
- Discount coupon on .COM/.NET/.INFO/.BIZ Registrations and Transfers + Free WhoisGuard.

GO5AVE
- Extra $5 OFF on All Ultimate Shared Hosting Plans.

JUNEHOST
- Extra 15% OFF on All Professional Shared Hosting Plans

40FORYOU
- Discount 40% off on All VPS/Reseller Hosting Plans.

And other still working codes

WGSPECIAL - WhoisGuard at just $0.99/year
SWITCH2NC - Transfer discounts for .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ and .INFO domains - from only $8.49
BYEBYEGD - Transfer domain from GoDaddy to Namecheap with only $7.99

Hope you all have a really nice and successful month!

•••
I update some Namecheap coupons latest in Oct 2017 below:

OCTOBERHOST - 15% Off Professional Hosting Plan
SPOOKYDOMAIN - HARMONY - up to 10% off com, net, org, info, biz registrations and transfers
5UPERFALL - $5 Off Ultimate Hosting Package
BUYANDSAVE - 40% Off VPS & Reseller Hosting
SRVRFEST - 25% Off Dedicated Hosting Package
FCDISCOUNT - 20% Off on Domain & Hosting renewal

Ends 30th Oct 2017

Good luck to you,

•••
New deals until the 7th of June:

https://www.namecheap.com/promos/tech-savvy-deals.aspx

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 17.25.07.png

•••
MORE fine print after chat

short version:

ONE coupon per cart - ONE TIME USE so gather 50 dot coms and do them all as ONE order

Each extension will have a different coupon

Exact prices will be on the transfer page the day of the sale - icann will be added to com net org

You can send a ticket with your domains to check ahead of time that the domains were never at NCheap before

03:41 Your Question: Is the transfer sale going to be a one time use coupon like MYDD was? Or can you do different orders per extension up to the 50 limit? Like 25 dot com in one order and then another order with 25 dot com? https://www.namecheap.com/promos/domain-transfer-sale/
03:49 Alex Sigora: Thanks for waiting! Yes, you will need to use the corresponding coupons for exact TLDs.
03:49 Alex Sigora: The coupon limit for 1 TLD is 50 domains.
03:49 Alex Sigora: Please note that every order should contain only one exact TLD (for example, 1 order for .com, 1 for .net, etc)
03:52 unx: so if I use a coupon for 25 dot coms in one order, then can I use the dot com coupon again up to the total 50 limit?
03:52 unx: or do I have to make sure all my domains per extention are in a single order?
03:53 Alex Sigora: The second variant is correct - the coupon is limited for 1 order only.

03:54 unx: OK so I have to be sure to have all domains unlocked and correct Auth Codes before I start or can teh Auth Codes be added later?
03:56 Alex Sigora: You may submit the transfer without Auth codes and add them later in your Dashboard, as well as unlock your domains before entering codes.
03:57 unx: are these prices correct? Just plugged in a domain in each of these extensions to see the transfer prices in the cart:
Regular prices - percent - discount price
IO - $32.88 - 24% off = $24.99
COM - $9.69 - 50% off = $4.85
NET - $11.88 - 50% off = $5.94
ORG - $11.48 - 50% off = $5.74
(plus icann for com net org)
03:59 Alex Sigora: The exact pricing will be available right upon the promo start.
03:59 unx: and will the system let us know if the domain was already at NameCheap in the past? That is the part I can't keep track of
04:02 Alex Sigora: Most likely that our system won't check that in order to warn you about it.
04:02 Alex Sigora: But in case the domain was transferred out of Namecheap before - the transfer will go through anyway with a regular price, not discounted.
04:03 unx: Can people have you check ahead of time? People will not like getting charged full price without a warning ahead of time. Or would they then have the option to cancel and get a refund?
04:05 Alex Sigora: The transfer can be cancelled during the process before its completion (usually, it takes 5-6 days, as per ICANN Transfer Policy).
04:05 Alex Sigora: If you wish, you can provide me with the domains list and I will check if they were registered with us earlier.
04:06 unx: I will collect my list in a couple hours and send a ticket, thanks
04:06 Alex Sigora: Of course! We will be waiting for the ticket.
04:06 unx: is there a better department to send that attention of?
04:07 Alex Sigora: You may choose Domains - Transfers department.
04:07 unx: Awesome, thanks so much for your help! Have a super day : smile :

Last edited:
•••
PS remember to REMOVE the free Private email in the cart, most likely no one here needs it, you can do it in bulk, its a PITA to have to ask support to do it later
  • With every domain transfer, you receive a free WhoisGuard subscription and two months of free Private Email.
This offer is only 2 months of free email, so it looks like they are counting on people NOT noticing and then will hit them with Private email auto renew in 60 days for $10/year

Another useful tip that I hope might help others:

NC includes 1 year of private email for each domain you transfer. If you do not need it, make sure you remove it from your cart before you check out.

I didn't remove the private email and they are now attached to my domains. In normal circumstances, this would not be a big deal, but they are set to auto-renew by default. However, to disable the auto-renew, you need to first activate private email for each domain by setting up the correct DNS records, wait for NC to see them, disable auto-renew, then remove the records. This extra bit of work would not have been required if I did not include private email with my orders.

@alcy @usernamex I spoke to support using the live chat option on the day I transferred to see if they could disable auto-renewal for the private email. Unfortunately, they were not able to do it and suggested that the only solution was to activate the private email by changing the DNS records.

Interestingly, I checked my domains today and the domains where I didn't activate private email had auto-renew unticked, but I am not sure if this is a glitch in the interface.

For my domains where private email had auto-renew set to enabled, I did the following:
- For domains where I did not have any DNS servers activated, I enabled the namecheap DNS servers and used the option in the "Advanced DNS" tab to automatically set the private email records. It may take up to 6 hours for NC to see the records, but once private email is activated, I was able to disable auto-renewal and remove the NC DNS servers.

- For domains that I am using and have my own DNS servers set, I set up the records at my DNS provider. For the MX records, I made sure I have the private email MX servers set with very low priorities, so that it does not interfere with receiving emails using my current email provider. Once NC saw the records and enabled private email for the domain, I disabled auto-renewal and deleted the records.

•••
@forge - Between LCN and NameCheap they both have great customer support and horribad UIs so it's rather a wash : grin :

Neither have domain export, nCheap will compile a list for you upon request, takes a couple days and so far have not asked at LCN, hopefully they can too. Bulk functions are lacking at both, and both have silly high renewals, although nCheap is kinda reasonable and have coupons often so in either case is a one year transfer hop for me, or dropping the domains.

nCheap appears to be more widely used so for the ease of use/end user acceptance, especially pushing domains sold at undeveloped, they win that department.

•••
You have to use all 3 promos on individual orders. They only allow one usage of a code even if you didn’t reach the max.

•••
Repost in case people missed the fine print
Remember to put up to 50 domains per extension in cart at one time - each coupon can only be used ONCE

If anyone missed the above, get on chat or start a ticket, they *might* be accommodating on the one time use coupon, if you ask really really nicely, the way they wrote their terms it was all the way at the bottom in a wall of text so it's worth a few minutes to ask. They fixed the 7 failed COMs for me manually at the promo prices already.

•••
@IMEZI - the fine print does say coupon use is per household : thumbs up :

@alcy - out of my list sent to pre-check, there were a few that had been previously at nCheap, then expired before they were mine as new regs, and so the system flagged them as previously at nCheap. HOWEVER support offered to Manually transfer and honor the promo on them, using my account balance to pay.

So for anyone who did not have support pre-check your list, there is a chance they are valid, send a ticket and find out.

Support has been being extra accommodating with this deal, now if they can just update their UI already!

•••
I've updated some new Namecheap coupon codes for 01/2019.

TLDEALS01 | HAPPY2019: 10% off registering or transferring domain. Apply for .COM, .NET, .ORG, .INFO, .BIZ
JANH0ST: Get 60% off Explorer Dedicated Servers. The total discount offer varies on the chosen billing cycle. 1 month = 60% off; 3 months = 40% off; 1 year = 20% off. Valid for the 1st billing cycle and new purchases only. Limit 01 per customer/business.
NYRESOLUTION: 40% off Reseller Hosting packages
PRVEMA1L | EMAILSANTA: 25% off all Private packages of Private Email service with annual and biennial billing cycles. Valid for new purchases only.

Cheers,

•••
Note that this code FCNC2018COUPON is still working well for 20% Off renewal domain, email, ssl, hosting. Just renewed some of my products on NC today.
upload_2019-1-29_9-48-5.png

Hope this helps!

•••
NameCheap Transfer Week! Save up to 45% on selected domain transfers.

- .COM/.NET/.ORG transfers for $6.58, .CO for $15.88
- Get up to 71% off the first year of Stellar Web Hosting plans, as low as $9.88/1st year.

(*) Offers end November 17 at 11:59 PM ET

>>> Get Deal Here: https://www.namecheap.com/promos/domain-transfer-sale/

•••
Solopreneur Sale is ongoing. .COM for only $6.98. Discounts on hosting and email too.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Code COUPONFCNC (20% off) ok for registration and transfer.
Can anyone check, this code works for renewal?
Yes, it works for renewal. I used it to renew my domain last week.

•••
It worked for my transfer too! But couldn't work for new registration. Might be it's one per customer? (as I've already used it)
I tried for new registration and it works. I renewed my domain using the coupon before, so don't think it's 1 per customer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back