Dynadot

MyStreams.tv, One of the 1st Lifecasting Sites to Launch, is For Sale!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
MyStreams.tv is for sale!​

MyStreams.tv, one of the first Lifecasting Social Sites to get into the game is officially for sale. Click here to read the press release.

MyStreams.tv has been mentioned in several blogs with other lifecasting sites like Justin.tv, Ustream.tv & Stickam. MyStreams.tv was also mentioned in the LATimes.(snapshot of insert)

We are currently accepting all offers. MyStreams.tv can also be purchased through Sedo.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If you are selling the domain name, then the information EQ requires is acceptable...

If you are selling a website or business, a potential suitor would need more information like...

1) Number of Registered Users
2) Monthly Revenue

and if technology is also being sold:

3) What technology do I get
4) Cost of licenses, etc

That min info needed before any can evaluate purchasing a developed website. We are looking at launching our own services like this. I would need that info before I could evaluate your asset and a buy/build decision.

•••
Thank you for your inquiry, localexpert. Yes, the website, domain & Streaming technology is included in the sale. I will pm you shortly with your requested information.

•••
Thank you for the inquiries received. Any others?

•••
MyStreams.tv Sale

For additional information, you may also contact [email protected]

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE.

•••
Thank you for the inquiries so far on MyStreams.tv. For those who have received a prospectus on the site and would like to discuss the MyStreams.tv opportunity further, contact information for one of our executives is provided at the bottom of the page or you can contact [email protected] to schedule a call.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Send this site to Auction at Sedo today!

•••
I would like to know (feel free to PM me)

* - Unique visits per month for the last 6 months
* - Repeat visitors per month for the last 6 months
* - New registrations per week for the last 6 months
* - Income broken down by source for the last 6 months
* - Costs broken down by type for the last 6 months
* - What rights am I getting to the code, what rights are you giving up (i.e. are you going to go out and do something using this same technology even if not directly competing)
* - Where are you located (time zone)

•••
Thanks for the inquiries. PM or email have been sent to all.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Also accepting offers through Sedo.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back