Dynadot

discuss Mysterious five figure domain sale becoming clearer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xynames

XYNames.comTop Member
Impact
Sold a domain name earlier this year, low/mid five figures. Great domain, but of greater value to someone who needed it. I always figured it was a certain party that purchased it, and it was because I thought that party was trying to buy it that I set the price where I did, but I had no idea as the sale was done anonymously and the WhoIs and NameServers have remained in my name all this year even after the sale closed. Turns out I was wrong. The buyer was not who I thought it was. And it was all a mystery.

Until now! The WhoIs just updated and now I see that it is a Hollywood director who bought it, so I assume a movie title or project is coming. Someone is interested in a related domain name I have. Maybe the same director, or maybe the original party that I thought was buying this domain. And in the middle of all this some average Joe stepped in and made an offer on the related domain too.

Hollywood has money! and jumps quickly on a good thing when it sees it.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
care to share the name as it was already sold ... long ago

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back