Domain Empire

Myspace.com sold for 580 million!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow. Glad to see NewsCorp pick that one up and it's a very smart move IMHO.

•••
Wow, thats a nice turnaround on their investment :tu:

Tom

•••
A good buy IMO, My Space is going up and up in popularity :)

•••
Thats a great sale :tu: ! I never visited MySpace before, but I sure heard of it a bit :].

Thanks SE!

True_Snake

•••
Shucks, and I almost had it :-/

•••
•••
Just for kicks I'd like to see it shut down, I think a few of my friends would resort to killing themselves; they wouldn't know what to do with themselves.

•••
thanks member >> se
for the post link..
very sweet sale indeed!

•••
•••
•••
Is it possible for me to sell my "space" for that money?

•••
xyris said:
Is it possible for me to sell my "space" for that money?
Probably not...but u can still give it a try... :p

As for myspace.com...its simply awesome...

•••
•••
isn't myspace somthing like friendster or hi5? cool.

•••
its cheap buy, its worth more than that, in the long term it will earn so much, its way better than geocities imho...

•••
•••
I went to the site and it didn't look that great to me. I have heard of it a lot though, I'm sure lots of people use it too. I have to get with the program.

•••
•••
wow! 580 million that's a pretty good ROI in my opinion. I still don't know what was on the site before it was sold. I heard about it but never really took a look.

•••
It's a site where you sign in and are able to exchange comments with other people who registered as well. You can send them private messages as well, talk to them in forums, join groups which share interest, and much more.

Outstanding sale.

•••
•••
•••
i don't understand though, if the myspace.com domain has been sold how come its still the same site?

•••
No! the site has been sold not the domain!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back