NameSilo

UTube.com sues YouTube.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The OVT for "utube.com" is 73,449!!!! that is with extension. These guys are getting a ton of traffic on their site.

•••
TheLaw said:
Would first consider that those users are people before insulting them or calling them morons (one of your dearest might be surfing on youtube on his/her free time).

I'm rather misanthropic so you're preaching to the wrong person here :) I go on there myself, and when I do, I'm in moron-mode... I'm bored out of my mind, tired of working on whatever and just want some mindless entertainment... Which means I'm not looking to buy a single thing, let alone whatever the hell uTube sells :) The quality of traffic that uTube is getting is bad, that's all I'm getting at. They'd be much wiser to use that money to invest in targeting serious prospects.

•••
I'm surprised Google didn't make a nice offer for the domain. Maybe that's what they want to provoke?

•••
i doubt it

I doubt someone whose business does not relate to anything YOUTUBE does is going to sue....

I doubt it very much.

•••
sportsforum said:
I doubt someone whose business does not relate to anything YOUTUBE does is going to sue....

I doubt it very much.

Well then you didn't read the thread very well...

•••
sportsforum said:

I doubt it very much.

I suggest you re-read the thread.

•••
The last reply was in 2007, I made a video about this before this was over, and google indexed my video for at some points "utube.com" and "utube." I got over 4 million views to that video in these years. I also made over 5 thousand dollars from that video. As a domainer, its like this, you find ways to find traffic and monetize it. This really was a domainer's dream, but the game has changed so much in the last 10 to 15 years. It will be completely different in another decade too. What will you all have done in that time?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back