Dynadot

sales My very first domain sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Levi Zheng

Established Member
Impact
Today just received Sedo email notification saying -

"We are pleased to inform you that a buyer has accepted your fixed price offer for your domain crazytofu.com for 29 USD"

Know it's small amount only $24.65 in pocket. I'm kinda excited for this very first sale since I headed in this area 4 months ago. Gift at this bad time.

Wish y'all good luck as well(y)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for all likes.
Good luck to everyone and stay care.

•••
Congratulations
This shall be the beginning of a lot bigger sales

•••
•••
•••
Great start double renewal price is good for begin :).

•••
•••
Thank you guys. Four months might be longer than I expected. I believe the Pandemic should affect the domain trading to a large extent like small business start up or even for investment purpose.

However, in a long haul, it'd be good news for online remote business. At the very least, social giants should not be that soon squeezing up the traditional B2C etc..

•••
A start is a start and a boost for your moral so a pat on the back for a bit more.

•••
Congrats and bright futur ahead.

•••
Congrats @Levi Zheng on your Sale.

Big or small a Sale is a always a Sale.

All the best for big Domain Sales too.

•••
Congratulations! To many more! Cheers

•••
•••
Congratulations! No matter the amount, a first sale is special. Best wishes for many more.

I am glad that Sedo extended the no minimum commission until at least end 2020 making it reasonable to do transactions like this on their platform.

Congrats once more.

Bob

•••
Congratulations! No matter the amount, a first sale is special. Best wishes for many more.

I am glad that Sedo extended the no minimum commission until at least end 2020 making it reasonable to do transactions like this on their platform.

Congrats once more.

Bob

Yes Bob you made the very point on the min commission. This would maintain transactions more active particularly in this harsh period.
Many thanks(y)

•••
Nice. It will encourage you to invest more to get more. Congrats.

•••
•••
Congratulations! I'm still no sale since start this business

•••
•••
Just share a bit on further sales, two nextgen- ones at $29ea.

NextgenVehicle.com
NextgenPlastic.com

Actually nothing too exciting since I recently put most of the stocks at $29 given the bad timing etc.

•••
Did you do the domain dance?

•••
•••
When you strike oil, gold it is said you are to do a dance to celebrate.

•••
Congrats on your sale! even small profits can make us happy cause it's not always about the money! happy for you :)

•••
Today just received Sedo email notification saying -

"We are pleased to inform you that a buyer has accepted your fixed price offer for your domain crazytofu.com for 29 USD"

Know it's small amount only $24.65 in pocket. I'm kinda excited for this very first sale since I headed in this area 4 months ago. Gift at this bad time.

Wish y'all good luck as well(y)

You only need this to propel you for more success. Congrats.
How did you post it up for sale on sedo, did you purchase any promotion?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back