My revenue-per-clicks are annoyingly low

NameSilo
Watch

sharkpower

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I hope I can get some help here.

I have had my domains parked at one of the most wellknown parking companies for little over a year.

And there are two specific domains within my parked domains that are getting HIGH traffic and a HIGH click-thru-rate, but the revenue-per-click are annoyingly low.

Both domains gets most of their traffic from India
(95%)

One is clothing/shopping traffic
The other gets banking traffic

Revenue-per-clicks are between $0,01 - $0,02

I think that is incredibly low.

Or .. am I wrong?

If anyone knows where I can earn more with indian traffic, I would be very glad if I could get help and tips on where to park these domains, or alternatively sell the traffic directly.

When I see that I have had 3000+ clicks in one single day and that the revenue-per-click is just $0,01
I feel like giving up ....

Feel free to write comments directly on this thread or send a PM.

Kind Regards Tony

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your getting a penny a click? That's double what I am getting.

Uniques Clicks Earnings CTR EPC RPM
Today* 5 0 0.00 USD 0.00 % 0.00 USD 0.00 USD
Yesterday* 53 1 0.00 USD 1.89 % 0.00 USD 0.00 USD 1 click-no earnings
Last 7 Days* 265 2 0.00 USD 0.75 % 0.00 USD 0.01 USD 2 clicks-no earnings
Month to Date* 828 11 0.08 USD 1.33 % 0.01 USD 0.10 USD
Last 31 Days* 859 12 0.08 USD 1.40 % 0.01 USD 0.10 USD
Last 12 months 4,431 40 0.22 USD 0.90 % 0.01 USD 0.05 USD
Traffic origin by region (Last 7 Days)
Brazil 50.18 %United States 8.68 %Russia 4.53 %Canada (en) 3.4 %Portugal 3.02 %India (en) 2.64 %Italy 2.26 %Philippines 1.89 %Malaysia 1.89 %Other 21.51 %

Sedo sucks

•••
Hi sharkpower revenue-per-click mostly depend on countrys ..india is tier-4 country which has low click cost on high paying keywords also..it may also varies depend on bid from advertisers ..Mostly i suggest to park domains on Bodis which as best cpc values .

Last edited:
•••
Yes, the Indian traffic pays low. Try to get some domains with US,CA,UK, AU, and EU traffic is also ok.

•••
i have a 4l.net domain getting maybe 10-15 clicks a day
but it's all vietnam
so it pays also 1cent per click
I did find it pays more on parking crew
then voodoo
and lowest was bodis

•••
Have you tried bodis or anyone else yet?

•••
Baseballworld, if you check the answer I got before yours, you would understand why im not superexcited in trying Bodis atm. :)

•••
When I see that I have had 3000+ clicks in one single day and that the revenue-per-click is just $0,01

Are you saying, you make 30$ per day? And you feel like giving up?

•••
I think sedo doing something wrong! cause I also get 100 click, and earning 001 euro! if visitor doesn't click the ads, so why sedo count it! that what make so curious! and what most annoying from sedo is, when I list my domain with price $200, they redirect to CPA offer! that's bad ethic I guess! , but now I have to think twice, with sedo parking! I prefere to redirect my domain to sales page and tell visitor, this domain for sell, as low as $50 :) I better get $50 than $001 that for sure!

•••
Baseballworld, if you check the answer I got before yours, you would understand why im not superexcited in trying Bodis atm. :)
let us know how it goes for you.

•••
Are you saying, you make 30$ per day? And you feel like giving up?
3000 click=001, not 1 click $001. at least he need tens thousand UV, to get 3000 click perday! imagine if you have traffic, 15000 ppl visit your site, meanwhile you only get $001 , what do you think :)

Yep, WTF!.......... lol

•••
3000 click=001, not 1 click $001. at least he need tens thousand UV, to get 3000 click perday! imagine if you have traffic, 15000 ppl visit your site, meanwhile you only get $001 , what do you think :)

Offcourse anyone will feel like giving up if thats the case.

But, let me again copy what hes written

Let me focus here on particular words "revenue-per-click is just $0,01". It means, 1 cent for 1 click as per my understanding. Thats why my question.

•••
Offcourse anyone will feel like giving up if thats the case.

But, let me again copy what hes written

Let me focus here on particular words "revenue-per-click is just $0,01". It means, 1 cent for 1 click as per my understanding. Thats why my question.

maybe you right, but I park with sedo got 300 click earning only 003, I could be wrong.

•••
Mr Harrist, Try Parking Crew.

•••
If your getting 3000 unique visitors from india and you have an idea of what they are looking for can't hurt to try promoting an affiliate geared towards those users.
If all you have to lose is a penny a day for trying then why not try different aff offers and see if something works better?

•••
Brandingtheweb, Thanks for the answer.

Its a bank and a clothing niche.

Where do i find affiliateprograms for that in India?

Please PM

•••
Brandingtheweb, Thanks for the answer.

Its a bank and a clothing niche.

Where do i find affiliateprograms for that in India?

Please PM

If you want to go with affiliate programs try amazon or flipkart by promoting there banner in your website.

•••
But, i dont have a website.
And have no plans or time to launch a website.
I just have the domain.

Can I redirect the traffic to Flipkart without having a website?

•••
But, i dont have a website.
And have no plans or time to launch a website.
I just have the domain.

Can I redirect the traffic to Flipkart without having a website?

Yes you can do that ..just register as affiliate in flipkart and you get a unique link ..just redirect you domain to that ..if sales done you get profit.:$:

•••
Thanks! I'll update you if it works!

•••
If you are getting 3,000 clicks a day, put up a website.

•••
But, ads on a parked page makes more than ads on a website.

So, what do you mean?

•••
Sorry mate, I'm old school. For me, a website provides a service and doesn't exist to simply display ads.

If you are getting 3,000 clicks a day, there must be a big interest in the subject matter of the domain. I would put up a website about the subject matter.

What is the name?

•••
Cant tell the name since I own the exact match dot com.
A business in India owns my domain but with the (.in) at the end.

So yes, there is a big demand.

But Indian ads seems to pay $0,01-$0,02 per click so Im very dissapointed with that and im trying to figure out if I can do something about it.

Redirecting to Flipkart.com as an affiliate seems the best idea so far

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back