Dynadot

Wow - Sedo two clicks @ 6.02 each

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Wierd - I have a site that gets little traffic but enough to pay the reg fees, couple of days ago it had 8 visits 2 clicks and each click been 6.02. Never had clicks near that high with Sedo

07/31/07
2 Clicks
25.00% Click rate
$6.02 $/Click
$12.04 Revenue

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Kamloops said:
Wierd - I have a site that gets little traffic but enough to pay the reg fees, couple of days ago it had 8 visits 2 clicks and each click been 6.02. Never had clicks near that high with Sedo

07/31/07
2 Clicks
25.00% Click rate
$6.02 $/Click
$12.04 Revenue

Very nice. I dont want to sound negative, but this is a rare occurence and you might soon see the rates drop. If it doesnt, then Sedo is surely working hard to improve its payouts, which is a good development.

Anyway, its good that you got double your reg fees back. Good going. :)

•••
Good job! Thats great.

What will spin your head is that next month those same names will get $.10 a click. Same name, same keywords, same bat channel. It's heppened to me several times. Hpefully it wont happen to you.

I've emailed SEDO and asked SEDO in this forum. No good answer came from it. I mean how can the same domain, same keywords and same landing page have that much of discrepancy?

Please update this next month so we can see what the click values are.
Hope they stay up there for you. :) It's heart breaking to see them drop. :td:

namenut

•••
Hmm... I got a few $6 clicks back in December at Sedo. The next month (and previous months), the same keyword was 3 cents on average.

•••
namenut said:
Good job! Thats great.

What will spin your head is that next month those same names will get $.10 a click. Same name, same keywords, same bat channel. It's heppened to me several times. Hpefully it wont happen to you.

I've emailed SEDO and asked SEDO in this forum. No good answer came from it. I mean how can the same domain, same keywords and same landing page have that much of discrepancy?

Please update this next month so we can see what the click values are.
Hope they stay up there for you. :) It's heart breaking to see them drop. :td:

namenut

That's very true. I've never had a $6 click at sedo, but I have had clicks at several dollars, only to see the next month dropping to cents per click. Happened to me with lots of domains.

•••
well you guys

got me beat i was all happy about 4 clicks at name drive for $5.5 total.like you said....next time it happens they stick it to you and you get 1/2 cent.i have a couple of sites now with the mesolthelioma in the domain name i am not holding my breath for those 35$ clicks which are an urban legend imho

•••
Etab said:
Hmm... I got a few $6 clicks back in December at Sedo. The next month (and previous months), the same keyword was 3 cents on average.

Exactly... and it is ridiculous to imagine that the very next month, your advertisers decided to pay you 3 cents for the same ads. Unless ofcourse the traffic was originating from some IP in the remote Himalayas with little or no advertiser value.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back