Dynadot

My PayPal account is closed after I corrected my name (SOLVED)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xrvel

i love automationVIP Member
Impact
I created paypal account more than 10 years ago. After i was getting married few years ago, my name was changed from 2 words to 3 words. I edited my name from 2 words to 3 words in Paypal and they suddenly banned my account.

Now i tried to contact paypal support.

Does anyone ever have same experience?

And what is your final account status regarding your paypal account?

Hi thanks everyone for the reply.

My paypal account has been restored after i explained to them.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
didnt think pp let's change name at all

•••
This happened with my friend before. He had a mistake in one letter, and when he corrected it, they asked him for a photo of the ID card to verify the accuracy of the information. Then he returned as it was.
But there is a difference between correcting a word and correcting a letter
Just waiting for a response from support and I hope for good news

•••
If you can, avoid PayPal.

•••
Your paypal name can only be changed if your legal name is changed and proof provided of that change. Did you not give them proof?

•••
Hi thanks everyone for the reply.

My paypal account has been restored after i explained to them.

•••
yeah I mean u got what 1 out of million name change on pp... so we shouldn't be surprised it triggers hell.

•••
yeah I mean u got what 1 out of million name change on pp... so we shouldn't be surprised it triggers hell.
You are correct. The safest way to change paypal name is call their support first before changing anything from paypal website.

•••
I created paypal account more than 10 years ago. After i was getting married few years ago, my name was changed from 2 words to 3 words. I edited my name from 2 words to 3 words in Paypal and they suddenly banned my account.

Now i tried to contact paypal support.

Does anyone ever have same experience?

And what is your final account status regarding your paypal account?

Don't get married & problem is solved 🤭

Cheers & wish you all the best

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back