Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

My Logo ... The Poll!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Which logo would look best for Rednerve?

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Concept 01

    14 
    votes
    66.7%
  • Concept 02

    7 
    votes
    33.3%
  • Neither of them - start over!

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

will7

VIP Member
Impact
29
Right, in the "My Logo ..." thread, I think I finally got two ideas that I'm happy with but I really like both of them and am having trouble deciding.

Here are the two ideas:

Concept 01:
f737ab90c4.jpg


Concept 02:
e0b8f5311b.jpg


If you could please cast your vote on your favourite and, if possible, give a reason why (in the thread) - you don't have to, the vote is the most important, but it would be nice to see why people vote for either logo.

Thanks for all the help,

Will.

Note: I will try to add rep for everyone who replied in my old thread and all who reply in this.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
thats amazing
i like the first one because of the outline [Mind telling me how you did it?]
 
0
•••
All even at 3 votes for each designs, could do with some more people voting :tu:
 
0
•••
I voted for number 1, but it was very close... I like the clean minimal feel to number 2 though, but the symbol reminds me of a power button (on/off) for some reason and I'm not sure if it works as well as having the mouse at an angle. I like the 'kink' in the mouse wire in your current logo actually... mixing that into #1 or #2 might be worth trying.
 
0
•••
I voted for #1...It is more appealing to the eye, and would atract more people.
-CP B-)
 
0
•••
defenitely 1. It looks more like a whole, the #2 has more white, which makes it more unatractive!
 
0
•••
I love them both, but voted for #1 because it has more to it, I would use both at somepoint. I'm not going to critique them because I am not even close to that good at making logos. :P O well.
 
0
•••
I like #1. It looks like one piece, a connected logo.
 
0
•••
number 1 :D
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back