Domain Empire

Logo Review

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Which of the four logos is the best and why? From top to bottom (1-4)

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Abdullah Abdullah

Top Member
Impact
Hello everyone

I want your help in deciding which logo is the best there is. Please vote for one of the logos (1-4 , from top to bottom ) and if you have time, tell me why you like certain logo .
moded-01.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like 2nd and 4th logo. But I liked 4th a little more... :)

•••
IMO I think it's a close tie between 2 and 4

I ended up voting for 2 because I like the "O" better.... - Just a thought but have you considered on Logo 2 to see what it looks like if you made he "NCE" the same color as "BRAND" ?

•••
i complete agree ..2 and 4 th are good ..go with 4 th one ;)

if u consider to split the name to be more readable go with 2nd

•••
I like 2nd and 4th logo. But I liked 4th a little more... :)

IMO I think it's a close tie between 2 and 4

I ended up voting for 2 because I like the "O" better.... - Just a thought but have you considered on Logo 2 to see what it looks like if you made he "NCE" the same color as "BRAND" ?

i complete agree ..2 and 4 th are good ..go with 4 th one ;)

if u consider to split the name to be more readable go with 2nd

Thank you all. That helps a lot .:)
@deez007 , I did not try that at all. I think it might look too simple.

•••
•••
I voted for Logo 4. Looks best.

Are you willing to consider using the regular font for the letter "O", and placing the symbol on top? Perhaps with the digit "1" in it? I think that could be an improvement. Feels a bit asymmetrical, as it is.

I like the name though, "Brand Once", I think it'll have a lasting impression. :)

•••
I voted for Logo 4. Looks best.

Are you willing to consider using the regular font for the letter "O", and placing the symbol on top? Perhaps with the digit "1" in it? I think that could be an improvement. Feels a bit asymmetrical, as it is.

I like the name though, "Brand Once", I think it'll have a lasting impression. :)

Thanks , I might keep it as it is for the time being as it appears to be the best as everyone chose it. I showed to other people too and #4 is getting all the votes.

•••
I like the first one as the writing is much clearer

•••
Some minor changes as has been suggested by the great members who had the time to give mee feedback ( thanks)

mock-01.jpg
20160819_224448.jpg

and the one that is leading the poll in a landslide is

Untitled201-1.jpg

Thanks

•••
Some minor changes as has been suggested by the great members who had the time to give mee feedback ( thanks)

mock-01.jpg
20160819_224448.jpg

and the one that is leading the poll in a landslide is

Untitled201-1.jpg

Thanks

i perfer the 3rd looks clean and straight to the point :)

•••
•••
not native english speaker here...

except the first one all other says more BRANDO nce insted of BrandOnce for me. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back