NameSilo

My Latest Project

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Please take a look at Winetionary.com | Your Wine Dictionary and let me know what you think.

If you enjoy wine, then please register and let me know how you find the functionality of the site.

If you don't enjoy wine, then please feel free to comment on the layout only.

I only ask one thing - if there is anything you don't like, please make your comments constructive by suggesting how it can be improved.

Thanks in advance,
Richard

PS - The search functionality is currently unavailable, but should be up in the next 24 hours or so.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your search box is out of alinement when you use firefox to browse the site it's fine in explorer but not in firefox. I'm guessing it's just an issue with your div location.

•••
Your search box is out of alinement when you use firefox to browse the site it's fine in explorer but not in firefox. I'm guessing it's just an issue with your div location.

I had somebody tell me that on a different forum as well, but i tested in FF on Windows and on Linux but can't recreate the problem. It shows fine for me. Without being able to see the problem, I cant fix it.

•••
I really like your design. Very good keep up the good work.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back