Dynadot

gTLD Sold my first domain for 4 figures!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mpls

Top Member
Impact
Hi guys today I'm very happy, yesterday I've received the money from escrow.
Sold a .club domain for 4 figures, hand regged 1 month ago for $ 1.
This is my first 4 figures sale in domain industry, and I hope there are other sales in this price range.
Today is a great day!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wtg, glad it happened for you. :)

•••
Congrats for the sale. May you make many more.

•••
•••
Excellent return on your investment!

•••
Very nice! Don't spend it all in one place. :xf.grin:

•••
•••
Congrats n your sale and many more to come.

•••
•••
Excellent! Good on you mate!

•••
•••
Congratz !! hope you have many more 4 figure sales :D

•••
Congrats on the sale
the buyer is a very professional person and also pay the 100% of escrow fees
The buyer should always pay the escrow fee

•••
•••
congrats:-D nothn is as sweet as an inbound offer,its like a mini jackpot:lookaround:,looking forward to mine to:$:

•••
•••
Congrats!

Btw you guys are so surprised as if you saw a ghost. Are such sales really that rare in the domaining world?

it is beyond seeing a ghost and to sell a .club domain aftr 1month of regging it for $1.. for 4 figures... will happen to you about as many times in your life as you will win lottery.
cheers

•••
•••
Hi guys today I'm very happy, yesterday I've received the money from escrow.
Sold a .club domain for 4 figures, hand regged 1 month ago for $ 1.
This is my first 4 figures sale in domain industry, and I hope there are other sales in this price range.
Today is a great day!

Congratulations, that's good going for a .club hand reg (y)

•••
Congratulations, but beware: it's easy after one good sale to reg a ton more in the same vein and lose your entire profit.

•••
congratulations. It's a big step.

•••
Congrats!

Btw you guys are so surprised as if you saw a ghost. Are such sales really that rare in the domaining world?
I see you are new to NP and maybe domaining. :xf.smile: The reasons it is nice sale have been mentioned by many but the one thing that stands out is it is his FIRST SALE:xf.grin:, hand reg, 1 month ago, and a .CLUB. To say he is now hooked in this world (if he was not before) is an understatement. O_o

Congrats friend, an early holiday gift for you.

•••
Congratulations, but beware: it's easy after one good sale to reg a ton more in the same vein and lose your entire profit.

Read this twice and reinvest wisely.

Congrats!

•••
•••
Very healthy return on investment! Congrats!

•••
Thanks guys! I prefer don't write the name, but if you read the discussion here on namepros about .club domains you can easily discover.
Buyer is a well known person in domain industry.
Sale start from an inbound offer, buyer contact me directly via email.
Very happy because the buyer is a very professional person and also pay the 100% of escrow fees.
Start up s ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back