IT.COM

discuss My first ever parking payout.

Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I am writing to congratulate myself publically for receiving my first domaining parking payout ever.

granted during my first 2 months of domaining my parked domains have spent more time in the transitional phase caused by my frequent newbie dns changes, til I came across above.com which apparently does not cause any dns transition delay when switching my parking accounts.. I still did manage to get paid!

so it is official. Bodis has added 9 cents to my paypal account today.

this is purely symbolic to me. and I am rather excited and look forward to a much brighter future.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats. But you should have stayed silent - now the drinks are on you. Ah :ahhh:

•••
They paypalled you 9 cents? O.o:xf.grin: I'm surprised they don't have a payout threshold.

•••
•••
I made 21 cents on Bodis last week! It's crazy how low these payouts are!

•••
Can any of you show how the domain look like on Bodis?

•••
I don't think it's spectacular.. and I think templates should be.. here is one for an adult domain:

ytgytyt.JPG

•••
Wao, I thought they paid you $9K or $900. Anyway congrats!

•••
Make sure to save 3 cents for taxes! Congrats!

•••
We can only hope you are not into click fraud :)

•••
This should be on Domaining.com. :)

Congrats!

•••
•••
The reality check. I was bit more successful almost paying one of my domains of (bought with coupon) :)

•••
•••
That's almost not worth processing the payout xD

•••
9 cents it's very serious amount .congrats!

•••
I'm actually forwarding all my domains to landing pages or develop them. Parking not worth it.

•••
I always believed it's harder to go from 0 to 1 (or 0.09 in this case) than go from 1 to the thousands

that is a start, that's all that matters

good luck! :)

•••
I'm actually forwarding all my domains to landing pages or develop them. Parking not worth it.

well.. I like how someone else put it in some link I read recently.. he said might as well go park with one of auction houses like afternic.. or sedo for that matter.. then you do get some increased exposure and forsale links. so the guy said he made penauts from paring with afternic but it landed him a 2k sale on a name

he ended article saying that in a sense, he made 2k from parking with afternic

which makes some sense I guess

•••
That's one nice single step to achieving something.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

•••
I always believed it's harder to go from 0 to 1 (or 0.09 in this case) than go from 1 to the thousands

that is a start, that's all that matters

good luck! :)

that was pretty wise words
thanks

the good news is obviously that there is little room for this to get any worse.. and a whole lot of it to get better

•••
You got half of a domain's ICANN Fee covered. That's a start. Goodluck

•••
Congratulations :)
At least it is a start.

Though, it may be best to choose to withhold the payment until you reach higher earnings.
I'm currently withholding the payment until I reach higher sum.

•••
It does get better...I did $19.39 in parking revenue today! That doesn't happen everyday, but at least should give you encouragement to hang in there for the long run.

•••
I made $1.94 on single click on my domain :P

Keep engaged, revenue will eventually climb up with addition of quality domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back