Dynadot

My experiences with Sedo parking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Epeople

Established Member
Impact
Hi there. I was buy two domains with dynadot .park them with sedo parking for monetize and good sales ,but two + months left I am very sad.sedo parking is very boring and too slow. In this timescale I get on 58 hits without making any cent.I also applied for tld listing but they reject and also reject for brokerage application.I am very sad and unhappy.please tell me which platform is good for both parking/selling?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Epeople

While Sedo provides the parked page, the ads that appear on the page are provided by our advertising partners. The advertising partners also decide how much revenue is made per click in relation to visitors clicking on the ads. The revenue will directly depend on the EPC (Earnings Per Click) which is different for different clicks and depends on certain criteria. You can find more information about this here: https://sedo-int1.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/48

Regarding your comments about the top domains, in order for a domain to be accepted as a top domain, it should be a generic, one word .com domain. If your domain does not meet the criteria of the top domains, it will be rejected. Please find the criteria for top domains here: What is Sedo's Top Domains list and how can I apply?

Finally, concerning your brokerage application, please understand that our sales team cannot sell every domain. We are only able to sell the highest quality and most valuable domains which have a large market base to reach out to. When reviewing your request, if the broker decides they are not able to market the domain accordingly, your request will be rejected. You say that Sedo’s parking is very boring – if you are able to provide some constructive criticism on this, I would be happy to forward this onto our business development team. As you have not provided any details into your account, we are only able to provide general information. If you would like us to look into your account more closely, please contact us at [email protected] for more detailed support.

All the best
Chris

•••
Thank you for response me.but main issue is traffic. If you are famous is domain industry for your services so why you cannot provide good traffic of park domain ?which buy through your mls premium partners ? If traffic is good there is no problem.but in 2 months period my all domains get only 58 hits that's all.why ?

•••
Hi,

Sedo does not control the traffic which goes to your domains. In order to receive natural traffic, someone needs to type your domain into a web browser and visit the page directly. This is out of our control, if you are having low traffic then that could be because of the domains quality or the keywords in the SLD and not because of Sedo parking.

All the best
Chris

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back