IT.COM

My 2 Domain stolen @ Network solutions

NameSilo
Watch

private123

Top Member
Impact
I registered 5 domain, but today I checked my account show only 3 domain.

2 domain stolen and listed selling ....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The domains were not stolen, you didn't verify the email as someone said - but it's interesting they were moved under NetSol's own New Ventures outlet that sells domains. It looks like a glitch, for a grand total of $2 loss.

Changes occurred on Oct.4th.

Last edited:
•••
I have hundreds of domains with two registrars and I keep a detailed spreadsheet which shows me how many domains are active at each registrar. I log in every couple of days and the first thing I do is look at the domain count.

Problem here is the OP cannot even manage a few domains, imagine if he ever gets hundreds. You should have seen a discrepancy within a day or so after it happened. An experience domainer would never lose track of a domain and you need to make sure you understand where your properties are at all times.

The more time that passes the harder it is to get domains back.

That said I wish the OP lots of luck and hope the domains get safely nestled back into his account.

Last edited:
•••
I met the same problem.
My domain name's whois changed into 'New Ventures Services', without any notification,
and they closed my ticket.

•••
5 missing from my account , no one responding to ticket even after 72 hrs . All registered in may 2018

•••
5 missing from my account , no one responding to ticket even after 72 hrs . All registered in may 2018
Same here.

I contacted 3 times @ Skype.

My ticket was closed, but my problem not solved, current time not received domain in account.
Network solutions management said wait 24- 48 hours.....

20181009_154503.jpg

•••
Same here.

I contacted 3 times @ Skype.

My ticket was closed, but my problem not solved, current time not received domain in account.
Network solutions management said wait 24- 48 hours.....

Show attachment 99594
Where were you when Pros were warning against registering domains on NetSols in $1 promo?

•••
@creataweb @anantj
and all name pros members...
Thank for my help...

Again I found my domain in account.

•••
@creataweb @anantj
and all name pros members...
Thank for my help...

Again I found my domain in account.

you mean u looked in the wrong place/acount before .. or u have a few accnts there.. or it was not there before and then magically reappered? im sure all who tried help would appreciate a more detailed clarification for their own curiosities and future references.

cheers

•••
•••
One day I could not find my wallet in my pocket. I panicked at first, then realized I was wearing a different pair of pants.

•••
One day I could not find my wallet in my pocket. I panicked at first, then realized I was wearing a different pair of pants.
It looks like it has happened to you :xf.grin:

•••

hahah. funny.

I detect some language barrier from op so it does not help.. but obviously, this is not the most organized or well presented thread on namepros. the mixed up years.. the other stuff.. and then the magickal conclusion to crown all.

•••
When u lost your wallet and self found other pocket,

But i not found self , connected customer support 4-5 times message send, 3 times call....and 2 day wait .... After found ....

•••
Seek and you shall find, my friend. Search all your pockets, maybe there's extra cash there. Or a gum stick you've long forgotten.

•••
@Acroplex

Ok, boss thank u given suggestions.....

My English is not good and not my first language, so really what I feel not totally described....

two other members face same problem... it's not jocking.....

here I said thank namepros member how given good suggestion and again found domain, without here problem described not easy ...

•••
I didn't say it was a joke. Except for the "domain theft" part. It's how I found this thread in the first place, it triggered an alert.

It was a glitch that affected $1 domains. Sorry it took a lot of communication with NetSol to fix it. They aren't popular to begin with, but I'm glad there was no theft.

•••
I just spent 2 hrs for chatting with Netsol
extremally slowly and unprofessional support

•••
you mean u looked in the wrong place/acount before .. or u have a few accnts there.. or it was not there before and then magically reappered? im sure all who tried help would appreciate a more detailed clarification for their own curiosities and future references.

cheers
^Can you answer that @jmaurya
I just spent 2 hrs for chatting with Netsol
extremally slowly and unprofessional support
you get what you pay for

•••
•••
How did you find the domains? I am very confused. :oldman:

•••
•••
All I can say is .....I told you so ......but I’m glad you got it sorted

•••
•••
I think they put back his domains.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back