NameSilo

My 2 Domain stolen @ Network solutions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

private123

Top Member
Impact
I registered 5 domain, but today I checked my account show only 3 domain.

2 domain stolen and listed selling ....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
20181008_104300.jpg

•••
@jmaurya

Have you contacted NetSol's support, sending them the screenshots shown in this thread and asked them to explain and correct this SNAFU?

•••
Have you contacted NetSol's support, sending them the screenshots shown in this thread and asked them to explain and correct this SNAFU?
Yes.
Message send.
Waiting reply.
Thanks

•••
Yes.
Message send.
Waiting reply.
Thanks
Good. Keep us updated on further developments, please.

No need to panic. Both domains are still in NetSol's hands, literally! New Ventures Services, Corp., said 2 names current registrant, is NetSol's holding company. This said, admittedly, this is very disconcerning (n)(n)

Last edited:
•••
Current time my message not send @ customer support @network solutions, I don't know what suddenly here problem, previous 3 message send.

•••
Current time my message not send @ customer support @network solutions, I don't know what suddenly here problem, previous 3 message send.
Call them for quick help and support. Use Skype and you should be able to call for free!

•••
Call them for quick help and support. Use Skype and you should be able to call for free!
Actually, if I were him, I'd like a reply in writing, not chit chat on the phone!

•••
The current registrant shows as New Ventures/ Netsol date in whoxy is 20 May 2018, yet your name shows up as the last registrant for registrant on May 22, which matches your receipt.
https://www.whoxy.com/chaincorp.net

The A record where it is hosted is 204.11.56.48, Location: Road Town, Virgin Islands, British. ASN/Owner: AS40034 Confluence Networks Inc.
ns2626.ztomy.com, ns1626.ztomy.com nameservers.

https://securitytrails.com/list/ns/ns1626.ztomy.com listing of all domains hosted on that NS, including yours.

•••
@jmaurya

Logout from the Network solution & clear all cookies. Login again & check.

•••
•••
Contact via Skype
@ network solutions

Given a ticket I'd
My problem transferred@ risk management.
20181008_133710.jpg

•••
Contact via Skype
@ network solutions

Given a ticket I'd
My problem transferred@ risk management.
Show attachment 99476
Are you sure you don't see your domains when you click "Domain Names" in your Netsol interface? I think those domains were on sale before May 2018, and the old owner didn't remove them from Sedo/Afternic or another platform.

•••
This is not some anomaly. Multiple people have reported names vanished during this “deal”. Did they issue you refunds?

•••
To me it looks like your names are not stolen ,Whois record correspond to your reg details .......http://whois.domaintools.com/chaincorp.net......what the problem is these names were not deleted from afternic or other platforms when they expired........your current statement clearly shows the names in your netsol account .....it is no use getting netsol to fix this .....contact afternic if that is where it is for sale and kindly ask them to delete it from their system as you are the new owner and would like to list it for sale ......this has allready happened to me with previous owners listing at afternic,I contacted them they deleted old listing ,I added mine ,problem solved.

•••
My added price $2495
@ undeveloped
Another thing is you have not redirected your nameservers to undeveloped ,they still list as netsol nameservers ......so it’s no surprise they don’t redirect to undeveloped .....you need to log out of netsol ,log back in go to manage my domains , choose edit dns and then change to ns1.undeveloped.com and on next line ns2.undeveloped.com .....confirm dns change .......I would be highly suprised if these names were “stolen”

•••
To me it looks like your names are not stolen ,Whois record correspond to your reg details .......http://whois.domaintools.com/chaincorp.net......what the problem is these names were not deleted from afternic or other platforms when they expired........your current statement clearly shows the names in your netsol account .....it is no use getting netsol to fix this .....contact afternic if that is where it is for sale and kindly ask them to delete it from their system as you are the new owner and would like to list it for sale ......this has allready happened to me with previous owners listing at afternic,I contacted them they deleted old listing ,I added mine ,problem solved.

It says it was updated 10-4-2018 so that is the date something happened. Whether it’s listed on Afternic by previous owner has nothing to do with NS removing it from his account.

•••
probably stolen or sold via Afternic by previous owner. you should reapprove Afternic listing.
I think New Ventures Corp bought this name on Afternic (through FAST TRANSFER). Contact with Afternic/Godaddy

whois shows

REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:
Domain Admin

Organization:
New Ventures Services, Corp

Street:
PO BOX 459

City:
Drums

State:
PA

Postal Code:

US

Phone:
+1.8558971723

Email:
82ea587b4c718255e516f5e1ae3a8a248d95fd67.png
@newvcorp.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
OP maybe your payment was canceled by your bank check this out..and Netsol removed the registration and NewV grabbed this name..

•••
I’m not going to go into this much more,after a search I have detailed information of the full name telephone ,address,email,dns servers and also other domains owned by the OP.....both names are that are of issue are clearly listed as belonging to OP as for the update that was mentioned it could just mean the op tried to set servers to undeveloped......if the op messed around with Whois records Netsol would of sent an email (yes it’s happened to me)asking you to verify changes ,if this verification is not done netsol can repossess the domain as per icann rules ......most of these issues arise either as a glitch or by account mismanagement......I find it highly unlikely that these were stolen .....do your homework ,use screenshots and also I print out my domain list directly from netsol that includes order number current nameservers ,purchase and expiry dates and full account information .

•••
If you don’t respond to these emails your domains will be deactivated!
396D829E-2F22-4E9F-89F6-0E243BE72F9D.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
what the problem is these names were not deleted from afternic or other platforms when they expired........your current statement clearly shows the names in your netsol account .....it is no use getting netsol
@Darren C
Problem is not, it's listed selling site, problem is domain not available in my account.
My country India,but how is recorded show us.

•••
@Darren C
Problem is not, it's listed selling site, problem is domain not available in my account.
My country India,but how is recorded show us.
You have evidence of purchase ,there is evidence all over internet theses name belong to you ......netsol have live chat ,I used it yesterday ,if not showing in your account you must contact them and ask why ,the Whois check you use in your screenshot is not very good ,use the one in the link I posted before .....your landing page has no for sale on them so I think maybe they might of deactivate your name for some reason ......you said you list on undeveloped but you did not change nameservers......current nameservers are still netsol.......so contact live chat or ask for support ticket ,I would even try log into your account on a different device or computer and double check to see this domains show in your manage domains section ......I see know reason they would steal these domains,they are not listed for sale ,once you have confirm with netsol you are owner and they show up then change you DNS nameservers to Undeveloped .....if other site like afternic say the domain is for sale then contact afternic as I said before,they will remove the old listing so you can add yours ......check your email and spam folder to see if there was an important email you missed ....I would not worry to much ,I’m certain this will be resolved and your names will show up .....best of luck and let us know how things go for you

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back