NameSilo

My 2 Domain stolen @ Network solutions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

private123

Top Member
Impact
I registered 5 domain, but today I checked my account show only 3 domain.

2 domain stolen and listed selling ....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One day I could not find my wallet in my pocket. I panicked at first, then realized I was wearing a different pair of pants.

•••
I have hundreds of domains with two registrars and I keep a detailed spreadsheet which shows me how many domains are active at each registrar. I log in every couple of days and the first thing I do is look at the domain count.

Problem here is the OP cannot even manage a few domains, imagine if he ever gets hundreds. You should have seen a discrepancy within a day or so after it happened. An experience domainer would never lose track of a domain and you need to make sure you understand where your properties are at all times.

The more time that passes the harder it is to get domains back.

That said I wish the OP lots of luck and hope the domains get safely nestled back into his account.

Last edited:
•••
Did you receive any confirmation email with all 5 domains you registered?

•••
If you don’t respond to these emails your domains will be deactivated!
396D829E-2F22-4E9F-89F6-0E243BE72F9D.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
listed selling where? by who?

in all truth, basically anything is possible at netsol.. the weird.. the bad... etc.

•••
Okay..
Best to contact customer support...raise a ticket...

•••
looks like you regged it 2018.. nto 2017

•••
Seems like a few people are missing names that were registered in May 2018. Must be a glitch from that time frame. You should call and contact their support every way you can until you get an answer.

•••
Did you mentioned it clearly in your conversation with customer support...it is 2018 or 2017...

You seem very confused in this post...

•••
My added price $2495
@ undeveloped
The price you're seeing on whois.com is from Afternic (Or perhaps Sedo) and not Undeveloped. If you've not set the price at Afternic, then you might want to contact [email protected] to remove that listing on your behalf...

•••
•••
The current registrant shows as New Ventures/ Netsol date in whoxy is 20 May 2018, yet your name shows up as the last registrant for registrant on May 22, which matches your receipt.
https://www.whoxy.com/chaincorp.net

The A record where it is hosted is 204.11.56.48, Location: Road Town, Virgin Islands, British. ASN/Owner: AS40034 Confluence Networks Inc.
ns2626.ztomy.com, ns1626.ztomy.com nameservers.

https://securitytrails.com/list/ns/ns1626.ztomy.com listing of all domains hosted on that NS, including yours.

•••
To me it looks like your names are not stolen ,Whois record correspond to your reg details .......http://whois.domaintools.com/chaincorp.net......what the problem is these names were not deleted from afternic or other platforms when they expired........your current statement clearly shows the names in your netsol account .....it is no use getting netsol to fix this .....contact afternic if that is where it is for sale and kindly ask them to delete it from their system as you are the new owner and would like to list it for sale ......this has allready happened to me with previous owners listing at afternic,I contacted them they deleted old listing ,I added mine ,problem solved.

•••
I’m not going to go into this much more,after a search I have detailed information of the full name telephone ,address,email,dns servers and also other domains owned by the OP.....both names are that are of issue are clearly listed as belonging to OP as for the update that was mentioned it could just mean the op tried to set servers to undeveloped......if the op messed around with Whois records Netsol would of sent an email (yes it’s happened to me)asking you to verify changes ,if this verification is not done netsol can repossess the domain as per icann rules ......most of these issues arise either as a glitch or by account mismanagement......I find it highly unlikely that these were stolen .....do your homework ,use screenshots and also I print out my domain list directly from netsol that includes order number current nameservers ,purchase and expiry dates and full account information .

•••
@creataweb @anantj
and all name pros members...
Thank for my help...

Again I found my domain in account.

you mean u looked in the wrong place/acount before .. or u have a few accnts there.. or it was not there before and then magically reappered? im sure all who tried help would appreciate a more detailed clarification for their own curiosities and future references.

cheers

•••
•••
update,
i got them back today, after contacting support

i was not too worried, because the whois showed they were still at netsol, and it looked like an admin account used to promote domains

•••
Last edited:
•••
Are you saying this happened in may 2017?

Not recently??

•••
•••
•••
Do you have the domain listed (With fast transfer) at Afternic?

This is from Afternic:

upload_2018-10-8_9-42-44.png

Either you or the previous buyer has set this BIN.

Can't check the whois right now as NetSol is giving a rate limit exceeded for their whois services!

•••
•••
@jmaurya

Have you contacted NetSol's support, sending them the screenshots shown in this thread and asked them to explain and correct this SNAFU?

•••
Have you contacted NetSol's support, sending them the screenshots shown in this thread and asked them to explain and correct this SNAFU?
Yes.
Message send.
Waiting reply.
Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back