NameSilo

status-monitor More than 8 pages when browsing new posts...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It would be great if we could see more than 8 pages (about 3 or 4 hours) of recent posts when browsing by the new posts method. 24 hours worth of viewable new posts (probably around 64 pages) would be great.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Agreed. That's how the forum software is currently set-up, but we may be able to modify it in the future.

However, we do have a few great options to help you not miss out on anything:
  • Overview of the top content each day, week, and month (30 days).
  • Marketplace can be browsed as far back as you want from newest listings to oldest, so you never miss anything new.
  • Domain Discussion combines all of the discussion forums around domains into a single aggregate so that you can browse back as far as you want. This is almost identical to "New Posts" except that it only contains domain discussions (no sales listings).
With the resources above, it covers almost everything that members may miss out on from the limitations of New Posts.

•••
Not sure if it is good SEO or how it would affect past posts but Possible solution....If I counted right there are 25 posts per page. Why not make it 30 posts per page?

Any forum that I am interested in, I setted up a "alert" (subscribed)

Last edited:
•••
On other boards (based off vBulletin software), one can go back indefinitely. Thus, if you only visit once or twice a month, you can keeping paging through the "new posts" results to look for interesting threads. I've gone back 100+ pages sometimes. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back